X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    As a "typical hetero male", I'm offended you would suggest that I would barge into a women's restroom and claim womanhood to get some, and you can seriously GFY.
    OK.

But do you want to have men in your daughters restroom?

Either we go either Full-Monty, or we don't go there at all.

Get real.
    Last edited by Fishman'81; 07-20-2019, 11:25 PM.

Comment

I don't care about how someone "identifies", do I make myself clear?

I know you're probably a Boomer and don't care about YouTube, but go watch some of Contrapoints' videos. She's totally on point.

Comment

Gender: either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
          OK.

But do you want to have men in your daughters restroom?

Either we go either Full-Monty, or we don't go there at all.

Get real.
          This is such a non-sequiter. I'm sorry I told you to F off, that may have been a bit harsh.

We get to pee standing up and have urinals. What dude wants to use the ladies' room? I would feel so awkward/creepy.

Comment

Oh my. "Mister"? I'm just going to leave that to her. You obviously don't get it.

My point is that 99% of dudes who know what's good for us would never use the ladies' room based on some claim. I guess you don't agree.

Comment

Nude beaches?!?!? For 25 yrs?!?!?

Hmmmmm. Mookie never been to one. Oddly enough, no desire either
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                Gender: either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
                Again, how do you define gender anymore? Is it a physical reality, or is it a choice?

And if it's the latter, why even attempt to make a distinction, when we call all wake up tomorrow and can change our gender at will?

I've said it in a tangential way 50 times already, but if this is where we're going...

A Serena Williams wouldn't exist right now if there was gender-equality. She's a great champion, I never miss her Majors, but she wouldn't even be a blip on the screen in an All-Gender Tour.

Please, people. Women are better than men as a general rule, but dressing as one does not make you a woman.

Let's just be nice to one another, and take it from there.

Comment

That’s the dictionary definition, it explains it pretty clearly lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Nude beaches?!?!? For 25 yrs?!?!?

Hmmmmm. Mookie never been to one. Oddly enough, no desire either
                    Do you "identify" as male?

That's a valid question in this context.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                      Do you "identify" as male?

That's a valid question in this context.
                      Are there female or male “only” beaches you were discussing?

Is beach gender neutral?
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

You don't get to call women Mister then appeal for everyone to be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                          Again, how do you define gender anymore? Is it a physical reality, or is it a choice?

And if it's the latter, why even attempt to make a distinction, when we call all wake up tomorrow and can change our gender at will?

I've said it in a tangential way 50 times already, but if this is where we're going...

A Serena Williams wouldn't exist right now if there was gender-equality. She's a great champion, I never miss her Majors, but she wouldn't even be a blip on the screen in an All-Gender Tour.

Please, people. Women are better than men as a general rule, but dressing as one does not make you a woman.

Let's just be nice to one another, and take it from there.
                          So you have no idea what gender identity is then. From now on let me suggest you just say that and save us from reading your ridiculous examples. It is ok to admit you are ignorant people will be more apt to help you.

For example: What do you think the chances are that a male athlete will actually crossdress just to win a Women's title? This isnt a Rodney Dangerfield film...

I know you think that because you are couching this in "men are awful" that makes you enlightened and more liberal...but it doesnt. It just shows that you think women are inferior because Men will always find a way to dominate them and hold them down. You infantalize them. Now I am willing to believe you dont mean to do that and it is just in your nature, but you are still doing it. And how any of that is relevant to how a person feels their gender is identified boggles my mind. Just because you only see sexual reproductive organs as a way to identify someone doesnt mean that is the truth. People arent puppies.

When you are in league with the ideas of Mike Huckabee you might want to step back and re-assess.
                          Last edited by Handyman; 07-21-2019, 10:12 AM.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I went from anger to laughing my butt off.

"'Mister' Thundercat?" You must like living dangerously.

Second, pay attention, because I will only explain this once.

I run marathons and other endurance events.

Prior to hormones, my half-marathon personal record is 1:58:35, a 9:02/mile. That was excellent for me, but nowhere near the front of the pack, where they are running 6 minute miles.

One month in on hormones and a testosterone blocker, I ran about 2:20:xx. Slowed down by about 22 minutes.

13 months on hormones and a testosterone blocker, I ran 2:32:xx, an 11:32/mile. I did not register as a female, but it put me dead freaking last my age group of M, 35-39.

Hormones change your body composition. I went from being able to open pickle jars easily to using various tricks. I am trying to get some of that back through strength training, but I am aware I won't get all of it back.

Furthermore, there are guidelines in place for trans athletes competing. The US Olympic Committee requires a testosterone level of less than 10 ng/dl for more than one year before they will let you compete as your (preferred) gender. At last check, my T levels were at 6 ng/dl. Barely there. But I have to struggle to get to the middle of the pack.

As for the bathroom, I don't know how many times we can explain this to you. Trans people are not threats to anyone in public restrooms. We go in, we wait for an open stall, we close the stall door behind us, sit down to pee, wipe, then get up, wash our hands, and leave with no issues. Last time I used the bathroom out in the world, the other person wasn't even LOOKING at me. And to think you're going to carry a gun into a bathroom makes me think you shouldn't have a gun, and you shouldn't be out in society.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I'll just say MissT isn't the one that I'd feel uncomfortable having near my daughter. Someone's projecting.

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                                I'll just say MissT isn't the one that I'd feel uncomfortable having near my daughter. Someone's projecting.
                                Pretty much.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X