X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

Seems legit.

Clayton Morris, a former host on “Fox and Friends,” has moved to Portugal with his wife as they both face more than two dozen lawsuits for allegedly defrauding investors.

According to the Indianapolis Star, real estate investors are suing Morris for allegedly running a Ponzi scheme in Indianapolis with his investment company, Morris Invest.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      rotflmao
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Portugal has some racism issues, maybe he can go live from the slums of Lisbon

Comment

Racism isn't the half of it. They and the Spaniards make Poles look like feminists.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Racism isn't the half of it. They and the Spaniards make Poles look like feminists.
            Considering how much I’ve not enjoyed my times in Poland, you’ve made Portugal sound really unappealing!

Comment

Jfc
              “A Tennessee police department put out of a plea for locals not to flush drugs and prescription pills down the toilet or drains, warning that it might lead to the creation of hyped up "meth gators."

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...URDt8UQ9vMp0aM

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Jfc
                “A Tennessee police department put out of a plea for locals not to flush drugs and prescription pills down the toilet or drains, warning that it might lead to the creation of hyped up "meth gators."

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...URDt8UQ9vMp0aM
                That's actually solid police work, knowing your base, so to speak.

I think we all agree that flushing prescription meds down the toilet is bad, and shouldn't be done. But let's say it's your job to convince some people in Tennessee of that fact.

Are you going to put out a bulletin that says that doing so might contaminate drinking water or hurt aquatic species, or are you going to tell them that doing so will create hyped up meth gators? Keep in mind that the residents of Tennessee who would actually be interested in creating a hyped up meth gator aren't at all interested in flushing their prescription meds down the toilet, since they'd rather snort them personally.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I think we all agree that flushing prescription meds down the toilet is bad, and shouldn't be done. But let's say it's your job to convince some people in Tennessee of that fact.

Are you going to put out a bulletin that says that doing so might contaminate drinking water or hurt aquatic species, or are you going to tell them that doing so will create hyped up meth gators? Keep in mind that the residents of Tennessee who would actually be interested in creating a hyped up meth gator aren't at all interested in flushing their prescription meds down the toilet, since they'd rather snort them personally.
                  Haha. Nailed it.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I mean it’s brilliant

Comment

I mean it’s brilliant
                      Absolutely. I read the "jfc" as a comment on a community that actually needs this as sound advice. The cops did great here.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Considering how much I’ve not enjoyed my times in Poland, you’ve made Portugal sound really unappealing!
                        Poland was one of the worst countries I’ve ever visited in terms of sexism. Italy might be the only one worse. Two male colleagues and I had to actively engage them in the conversation and stand back from the group to get our female colleagues in the focus of the conversations. The women were the organizers of the trip and visits. Then at dinner, all it seemed like was the polish engineers were just trying to get in the pants of the female engineers.

The Germans and Belgians were the best. They actively addressed the women first as the organizers. They acknowledged me as the chair of the US organization that organized the trip, but it was secondary. And rightfully so. They weren’t looking to me for decisions about the trip and visits. It was refreshing.

Edit: I thought the French were ok, but one of the other male colleagues said they were awful.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

It's like every thing else: the dumber the worse. As you move east through Europe you go back in time and men become more aggressive, predatory, xenophobic, and just generally vicious. Every hundred miles drops the IQ by 10 points and increases religious conservatism by 10%. You're getting a snapshot of the primitive societies we have outgrown as you go down farther and in farther into ignorant cultures, both within the US and internationally. You're visiting the iron age idiocy humanity struggled to overcome through intelligence and liberalism.
                          Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Absolutely. I read the "jfc" as a comment on a community that actually needs this as sound advice. The cops did great here.
                            Yes, I’m sad it has to be said at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Poland was one of the worst countries I’ve ever visited in terms of sexism. Italy might be the only one worse. Two male colleagues and I had to actively engage them in the conversation and stand back from the group to get our female colleagues in the focus of the conversations. The women were the organizers of the trip and visits. Then at dinner, all it seemed like was the polish engineers were just trying to get in the pants of the female engineers.

The Germans and Belgians were the best. They actively addressed the women first as the organizers. They acknowledged me as the chair of the US organization that organized the trip, but it was secondary. And rightfully so. They weren’t looking to me for decisions about the trip and visits. It was refreshing.

Edit: I thought the French were ok, but one of the other male colleagues said they were awful.
                              Once in Italy, a guy stopped and got out of his car to cat call me.
                              In Poland they try to hit you in the crosswalks, maybe they are less sexist? In all seriousness I faced a lot of what you mentioned in Poland. The Nordic countries and Germany were the best, although the Turks in Berlin treated me similar to the Italians.

Comment

Because of course.

A U.S. Customs and Border Protection agent allegedly sought out an undocumented Guatemalan woman living in California, sent her Facebook messages and asked her to watch a live video of him masturbating — all while her 12-year-old son was in custody at the Border Patrol station in Clint, Tex., where he worked, according to an April complaint filed with CBP and interviews with the mother.

The complaint, obtained by The Washington Post, outlines conversations between the agent and the woman that she viewed as coercive, beginning with his asking for her Facebook handle after she was allowed to speak by phone with her son, who had been taken into custody at the border. She said in interviews that she had hoped the communication would yield information about her son but that instead she endured sexual advances from a CBP agent at the facility where her son was detained.
                                Nazis used to blackmail sexual favors from women whose loved ones were in concentration camps. History is always the same.
                                Last edited by Kepler; 07-18-2019, 07:20 PM.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X