X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    There's no race card to play. Racism is a myth. It might have existed once in this country but it was eradicated years ago.
    Just admit you fell for a BS meme and move on. Dont double down it only makes you look desperate.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      I don't understand people's obsession with Chick Fil A either. It's OK, not great. You have to ask for extra pickles and sauce for it to have flavor.
      It's the waffle fries. Giving those up sucked.

Agree the chicken itself is a nothingberder.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Can we please stop giving the Kennedys the time of day, and let this "dynasty" fade quietly into history?
        The dude is a vacuous fool and we should ignore him.

Of course, when the Bushies produced a vacuous fool he became president.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          It's the waffle fries. Giving those up sucked.

Agree the chicken itself is a nothingberder.
          I will admit, their breakfast chicken biscuit is an airport guilty pleasure of mine, but I wish Popeyes would do breakfast.

Comment

I will admit, their breakfast chicken biscuit is an airport guilty pleasure of mine, but I wish Popeyes would do breakfast.
            The fact that they don't means I might make it to 70.
            Cornell University

Comment

More Wendy's need to do breakfast. There was one near where I used to work that does breakfast, and their chicken biscuit with honey butter....*salivates*
              Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
              7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Let me show you my surprised face:
                https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/25/mich...ank-fraud.html

Celebrity lawyer Michael Avenatti was arrested Monday on charges he attempted to extort Nike out of up to $25 million by threatening to drive the athletic apparel giant’s market capitalization down by $10 billion by announcing claims of misconduct by company employees.

The California resident Avenatti, 48, was busted in Midtown Manhattan at the law offices of Boies Schiller Flexner at 12:30 p.m. by FBI agents, about 15 minutes after he tweeted that he would be disclosing a big high school and college basketball scandal “perpetrated by” Nike that he supposedly had uncovered.

According to a criminal complaint, Avenatti had offered to not have that press conference “only if Nike made a payment of $1.5 million to a client of Avenatti’s in possession of information damaging to Nike ... and agreed to ‘retain’ Avenatti and [another person] to conduct an ‘internal investigation’ — an investigation that Nike did not request — for which Avenatti and [the other person] demanded to be paid, at a minimum, between $15 [million] and $25 million.”

The complaint says that last Wednesday, Avenatti and a cooperating witness spoke by phone with lawyers for Nike “during which Avenatti stated, with respect to his demands for payment of milions of dollars, that if those demands were not met ‘I’ll go take ten billion dollars off your client’s market cap ... I’m not f---ing around.’ ”
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  The affidavits, and the complaints for both the Nike case and the California theft and bank fraud case are pretty interesting. Confirms what everyone should have known since Avenatti first slithered into the public eye.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    LMAO. Dude is toast.

Comment

LMAO. Dude is toast.
                      Good. Always hated him. A useful idiot if there ever was one.
                      Cornell University

Comment

No reason to like him at all at this point.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          No reason to like him at all at this point.

This comment is great:
                          "Michael Avenatti is the Michael Cohen of Rudy Giulianis."
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

That's the problem though. He wasn't a useful idiot. He's just a crook. He's a con artist, swindler and narcissist. The funny thing is, he literally is like his foil, Trump, except unlike Trump, he has a working brain. That doesn't make him useful. It just makes him more dangerous.

It's one thing for him to try to extort millions from Nike or fill out bank loan application documents claiming you made $12 million when you lost $2 million. That's just standard thievery. But what makes Avenatti a truly horrible individual is that some of the things he did came at a real cost to real individuals that trusted him and probably needed the money he promised or recovered for them. Stormy Daniels got screwed by the president, but she really got screwed by her attorney. Then he goes and steals $1.6 million that was paid to him for a client. Good riddance.
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

God, remember when some of the dumber elements of the left wanted him to run against Trump in 2020? Or when he got #Basta trending on Twitter thanks to parade of slappies?

Comment

God, remember when some of the dumber elements of the left wanted him to run against Trump in 2020? Or when he got #Basta trending on Twitter thanks to parade of slappies?
                                No, because I don't know anyone besides Avenatti who wanted to make Avenatti president.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X