X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Holy f-cking sh-t, Poland. I didn’t realize history books only went back 40 years in Poland.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Nice:

The “how to recognize a Jew” article lists “names, anthropological features, expressions, appearances, character traits, methods of operation” and even “disinformation activities” that the newspaper is purporting can be used to identify a Jewish person.
      Plus ca change...
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Dow says doing business in Brazil is more important than stopping animal testing.

I guess it’s somwwhat refreshing for a company to be so forthright in their quest for profits. Better than Nestle or Enbridge with their “we care about the community and environment” commercials.

https://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw-b...criticism.html
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Holy f-cking sh-t, Poland. I didn’t realize history books only went back 40 years in Poland.
          My Dad's mother was from Poland, left right before the War. Thankfully she isnt alive to see things fall apart again :/
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
            Good thing two celebrities were caught up in Operation Varsity Blues. Would have been boring if it had just been CEOs and their trophy spouses.

My question would be what happened to the kid once accepted on a football/crew/volleyball etc scholarship. If I get a football scholarship to USC they're kinda going to expect me to show up to practice and play on Saturdays. Or do they just Photoshop a picture of the kid in a uniform on the sidelines?

Considering this fraud did involve athletic personnel and scholarship money do you suppose the NCAA will get involved, or just keep looking the other way while large institutions commit violations?
            USC is reviewing the scholastic status of the children whose parents involved them in the scandal, and the children's degree of actual involvement. Then they'll make their decisions after that.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Olivia Jade was practicing for the crew team when news broke of her mother's fraud.

No, that's not right. She was in the Bahamas on the yacht of the chairman of the USC Board of Trustees.

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              USC is reviewing the scholastic status of the children whose parents involved them in the scandal, and the children's degree of actual involvement. Then they'll make their decisions after that.
              I'm sure it will be a thorough review.

Comment

Olivia Jade was practicing for the crew team when news broke of her mother's fraud.

No, that's not right. She was in the Bahamas on the yacht of the chairman of the USC Board of Trustees.
                This is so wonderful. I love that when that book came out about the "back door" a decade ago the actual textbook example of a rich moron getting his way bought into an Ivy was Jared Kushner. It could just as easily have been any of the Dump brood.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                  Dow says doing business in Brazil is more important than stopping animal testing.

I guess it’s somwwhat refreshing for a company to be so forthright in their quest for profits. Better than Nestle or Enbridge with their “we care about the community and environment” commercials.

https://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw-b...criticism.html
                  Surprised they aren't doing it on humans in Brazil yet, give it time under their fascist.

Comment

The school bribes were also tax write offs lol

Comment

With the school bribery thing I kinda wonder who uncovered the whole thing initially. I think it's kinda amazing that the ACT didn't catch onto this sooner and I kinda wonder how well they're auditing these tests to find cheating and other weird patterns that don't make sense. In this case you had a bunch of "learning disabled" kids all going to the exact same 2 locations with the same proctor and pulling off scores in the 30-35 range routinely and this had been going on since like 2011(?) or so according to the ringleader. That range is in the 93rd to 99th percentile.
                      Last edited by trixR4kids; 03-14-2019, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                        With the school bribery thing I kinda wonder who uncovered the whole thing initially. I think it's kinda amazing that the ACT didn't catch onto this sooner and I kinda wonder how well they're auditing these tests to find cheating and other weird patterns that don't make sense. In this case you had a bunch of "learning disabled" kids all going to the exact same 2 locations with the same proctor and pulling off scores in the 30-35 range routinely and this had been going on since like 2011(?) or so according to the ringleader. That range is in the 93rd to 99th percentile.
                        This was apparently stumbled upon while the FBI was investigating something else. I haven't heard any details about what the other investigation was or if the feds followed up or anything.

Comment

This was apparently stumbled upon while the FBI was investigating something else. I haven't heard any details about what the other investigation was or if the feds followed up or anything.
                          Probably the phony charity but who knows.

Comment

This is so nasty on so many levels ...
                            http://www.theamericanmirror.com/de-...-should-go-in/
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              I don't think he's explaining away anything, just saying that you get in trouble when using a middleman and trying to be secretive with your bribes. And it's true, when talking about college admittance. Just ask the Trumps or almost all legacy students.
                              Using a middleman is a clear violation of Gibbs' Rule 4. Television people should know better.
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                This is so nasty on so many levels ...
                                http://www.theamericanmirror.com/de-...-should-go-in/
                                Yes, people don't follow the rules on the toilet and that causes problems. People got on baby wipe kicks that are not flushable because of Howard Stern of all people.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X