This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

I don't think sexuality per se will be a central plank on the Democratic Party platform in 2020, except as the larger issue of human rights. Of which it is one.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      Using post count in an argument: Fishy Fish, you have now lost the argument. Them's the rules.
      Been a while since we've had one of these complete losers. Actually, since FreshFish. Perhaps this is a dumber cousin. Off to Ignoreland in any case, annnd... it's gone.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

What is "cis"?

(Mookie is usually pretty good in guessing these, but drawing a blank here...)
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          What is "cis"?

Male that identifies as male and female that identifies as female...
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Been a while since we've had one of these complete losers. Actually, since FreshFish. Perhaps this is a dumber cousin. Off to Ignoreland in any case, annnd... it's gone.
            Thank you. And enjoy your little insular circle-jerk. Sounds like a Trump rally here half the time, in terms of intolerance and knee-jerk politics.

There does exist a Centrist approach, even if cowardly sycophants such as yourself, so eager for the next reach-over, can't figure that out.

You might as well be wearing a MAGA hat, for all your dismissive prejudice.

Still, have a nice life and thanks for ignoring me. We'll both be happier as a result.

Comment

That might be the most hilarious post I have read in quite some time. Here? MAGA? lololololol
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                That might be the most hilarious post I have read in quite some time. Here? MAGA? lololololol
                Forget it, he's rolling.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  Forget it, he's rolling.
                  I suggest drinking heavily. I'm pre-med.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Wait...Kepler is MAGA? I thought it was hilarious when trix called me a Centrist but the only way Kepler could ever be a MAGAyte is if he went so far left he went completely around and ended up on the other side

I also find it funny how much Fishing is projecting.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Yes. It is exceedingly clear that the DFL has lost another vote over this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        Yes. It is exceedingly clear that the DFL has lost another vote over this issue.
                        Not really...since he lives in Central New York

(DFL is only in Minnesota...yay semantics!)
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Not really...since he lives in Central New York

(DFL is only in Minnesota...yay semantics!)
                          I keep doing that and at this point I'm just done trying to catch it. Screw it.

Comment

Wait...Kepler is MAGA? I thought it was hilarious when trix called me a Centrist but the only way Kepler could ever be a MAGAyte is if he went so far left he went completely around and ended up on the other side

For what it’s worth (nothing) he didn’t accuse Kep of actually being MAGA. He’s saying that in some ways Kep is as bad as a MAGA idiot

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              What is "cis"?

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=cis

Cisgender has its origin in the Latin-derived prefix cis-, meaning "on this side of", which is the opposite of trans-, meaning "across from" or "on the other side of".
                              For example:

Cisalpine Gaul was "on this side of the Alps." Transalpine Gaul was "on the other side."

No mystery and actually rather clever though I'm amazed nobody has said that "cis" privileges as closer or in some way more positive.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 07-24-2019, 07:22 AM.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I always thought it referenced cis and trans orientations of molecules

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cis–trans_isomerism

(Before the current definition became standard)
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X