Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Originally posted by burd View Post
    Sounds like you're packing something else that is very small.
    Must spread rep....
    In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
    I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
      I picked up my new C&C yesterday, a Ruger EC9S, actually two of them, you lefties will be happy to know it only holds 7 rounds plus one, no high capacity magazine for me, this thing fits in the palm of my hand, in winter it will fit under my glove.
      16 rounds? don't need 'em, but if I do, I'll simply carry one in each hand, they only weigh 17 oz.
      Please, go around with two small pistols in your mittens. I'm sure that wouldn't be considered brandishing a weapon in a threatening way to people who notice and call the police. You'll get by without a single hassle.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        Please, go around with two small pistols in your mittens. I'm sure that wouldn't be considered brandishing a weapon in a threatening way to people who notice and call the police. You'll get by without a single hassle.
        I would think carrying firearms in your mittens would be uncomfortable, and restrict your ability to grab stuff, even as small as the EC9S is.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

You have to sign an NDA for health insurance? What kind of ****ing bs is this?
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Who cares. F-ck those f-cks.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Ordinary corporate terrorism.

"Nice kids you have there. Be a shame if something happened to them. Sign here."
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                I would think carrying firearms in your mittens would be uncomfortable, and restrict your ability to grab stuff, even as small as the EC9S is.
                Probably has small Dump fingers so it makes sense the weapons scale.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Who cares. F-ck those f-cks.
                  I don't care if they have health insurance. I do care that they're signing an NDA. That organization needs it's laundry aired in public.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yeah blackmailing them into signing an NDA is ridiculous...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Sounds fishy. Even in an at will employment jx, the NDA will have to be given in exchange for some form of consideration. Sounds like the employees had health insurance until it was revoked upon notice of "unpaid leave."

I'm sure they had a team of lawyers approve this, but you can also be sure there are people out there who would gladly fund legal representation in a lawsuit against the NRA. Especially when the NRA appears to be wearing the black hat. But yeah, we don't have facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        I don't care if they have health insurance. I do care that they're signing an NDA. That organization needs it's laundry aired in public.
                        The NRA is a terrorist organization...this is well known.
                        I agree with DX here...**** em.
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Yeah blackmailing them into signing an NDA is ridiculous...
                            F the NRA. I agree with everything said here. That's some shady sh*.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Not a mass shooting, but a woman grew impatient at the local DMV and started shooting. I understand that Secretary of State/DMV is not Disney, but to bring a gun there?

https://www.kansascity.com/news/loca...lkv3taqWV9jgXI
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                                Not a mass shooting, but a woman grew impatient at the local DMV and started shooting. I understand that Secretary of State/DMV is not Disney, but to bring a gun there?

https://www.kansascity.com/news/loca...lkv3taqWV9jgXI
                                The times I went in Mass there were some pretty dodgy people there. The one I go to now is good.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X