Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    Need to lock up more people like this: https://bangordailynews.com/2019/03/...l-in-new-york/
    So, he's too stupid to know that he should not be carrying a gun in New York?

I have zero sympathy.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Someone is going to get shot, and there will be a lawsuit.

I need to figure out how to move to Finland.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ew-laws-report
      It should be illegal for a locale to declare selective enforcement of state and/or federal laws. And that goes for so-called "sanctuary cities" who have directed their cops not to assist the feds with immigration enforcement.

Enough is enough. We already fought a war over this, and strong central government won the day. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        It should be illegal for a locale to declare selective enforcement of state and/or federal laws. And that goes for so-called "sanctuary cities" who have directed their cops not to assist the feds with immigration enforcement.

Enough is enough. We already fought a war over this, and strong central government won the day. Deal with it.
        I think these are great. Let them have gun sanctuaries. Heck, let them have stonings and lynchings and other conservative family values in certain counties.

We will stay out of those counties. As will every employer north of Cletus' Gun and Hood Shack.

Let them segregate themselves in their sh-t holes and we have in our college towns and cities.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          I think these are great. Let them have gun sanctuaries. Heck, let them have stonings and lynchings and other conservative family values in certain counties.

We will stay out of those counties. As will every employer north of Cletus' Gun and Hood Shack.

Let them segregate themselves in their sh-t holes and we have in our college towns and cities.
          No. This "give them whiskey (heroin/meth), give them blankets (Berettas)" attitude just exacerbates the divide.

Comment

No. This "give them whiskey (heroin/meth), give them blankets (Berettas)" attitude just exacerbates the divide.
            Agreed.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

The only problem is there are cool things to look at or do in every state in this country. I love the stark desolation of some places in the middle of nowhere Nebraska. I love the white knuckle racing of a NASCAR race in Talladega Alabama. I love the natural beauty of places in every corner of Idaho. All of these places are chock full of herp a derps and gun nuts. I shouldn't have to avoid them. As for the cities, some of them too are populated by more people than you would ever think who are packing a firearm. You don't have to go too far in Cleveland Ohio to find someone who has one in their car, or who is a concealed carry permit holder. I deserve though to be safe everywhere, not just where I happen to be tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                The only problem is there are cool things to look at or do in every state in this country. I love the stark desolation of some places in the middle of nowhere Nebraska. I love the white knuckle racing of a NASCAR race in Talladega Alabama. I love the natural beauty of places in every corner of Idaho. All of these places are chock full of herp a derps and gun nuts. I shouldn't have to avoid them. As for the cities, some of them too are populated by more people than you would ever think who are packing a firearm. You don't have to go too far in Cleveland Ohio to find someone who has one in their car, or who is a concealed carry permit holder. I deserve though to be safe everywhere, not just where I happen to be tonight.
                Oh, I understand. The three most beautiful states in the country are in Dumbf-ckistan: UT, WY, and ID. I just think if we encourage them to have guns, particularly around their relatives of pre-child bearing age, the problem is the solution.
                Last edited by Kepler; 03-05-2019, 05:06 AM.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The only thing that is going to heal the divide is the cold equations of demography. As we continue to diverge their lifespans will become even more nasty, brutish, and short, as the lives of all pre-civilized peoples have been. Build a wall and wait them out.

Last edited by Kepler; 03-05-2019, 05:13 AM.
                  Cornell University

Comment

The only thing that is going to heal the divide is the cold equations of demography. As we continue to diverge their lifespans will become even more nasty, brutish, and short, as the lives of all pre-civilized peoples have been. Build a wall and wait them out.

where the hell is PN?!?!
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I like it, even if WI is only included out of convenience. Sucks to lose Colorado, but such is the price of progress. Maybe they pull a Texas and fragment into an independent "I-70 Republic" with the rest acceding to Dumbfckistan. Also, I think you're going to have to expect Southern IL to secede in that scenario, which is fine.

I want a wall on the OH/MI border though, and make Cedar Point pay for it!

Comment

Oh, I understand. The three most beautiful states in the country are in Dumbf-ckistan: UT, WY, and ID.
                        You missed MT.
                        And the western Dakotas have a stark, stoic beauty appreciated by too few.
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Kep, you might be surprised, but in your scenario Manitoba and Saskatchewan just might break from the rest of their herd. Alberta would stay with BC. The Yukon would become East Alaska.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            You missed MT.
                            All true.

And Idaho is also beautiful (and also home to a sizeable population of right wing extremists)

Comment

You're probably right, Canada has their mouth-breathers, too.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                You missed MT.
                                I did miss MT, you're right. And I loved western SD. Eastern SD is just Frozen Iowa
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X