Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    And a grenade makes a nice paper weight.

I have never understood this argument.
    And I never understand why people bring explosive ordinance item examples into firearms discussions.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      And I never understand why people bring explosive ordinance item examples into firearms discussions.
      "Things engineered for devastating violence which can also be used as snuggly pets."

Also: there is no "i" in ordnance. But I didn't know that until it looked weird just now.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Doesn't Robert De Niro have a permit, own a firearm, and live in NYC?
        "Are you talking to me?"
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

And a grenade makes a nice paper weight.

I have never understood this argument.
          It does...I would take the explosive out first though.
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            It does...I would take the explosive out first though.
            Spoilsport.
            Cornell University

Comment

Spoilsport.
              https://www.amazon.com/BigMouth-Inc-...s%2C172&sr=8-3
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                Just providing a counter-point to "limit gun ownership to two".
                You couldn't figure out I'm making fun of Drew?
                You didn't provide an argument...you listed what you own.
                So again...and?
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Perhaps for the same reason people bring sharp blade items or vehicles into firearms discussions.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    Because if you don't believe there are limits to the 2nd amendment, then all arms should be freely available. Otherwise, we're just talking degrees and everything should be on the table.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                      Because if you don't believe there are limits to the 2nd amendment, then all arms should be freely available. Otherwise, we're just talking degrees and everything should be on the table.
                      This isn’t directed solely at you, but this argument is one of the most non-sensical the anti-gun brigade has come up with. There are no gun owners who I know who are trying to argue the second amendment allows explosives. It’s two completely different classes of items.
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        This isn’t directed solely at you, but this argument is one of the most non-sensical the anti-gun brigade has come up with. There are no gun owners who I know who are trying to argue the second amendment allows explosives. It’s two completely different classes of items.
                        Original intent
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

If you own guns and live in the country you're a sportsman.

If you own guns and live in the city you're a psychopath.
                          I shoot trap. I have a shotgun, but don’t keep shells in the house. I live in the city. Anyone know a good therapist
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            Take it up with Justice Scalia's ghost then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              Wrong.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                I shoot trap. I have a shotgun, but don’t keep shells in the house. I live in the city. Anyone know a good therapist
                                Growing up next to oakdale, I’d not consider you “city” really.

Comment

Working...
                                X