Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Ford was worse than Nixon? Nah. Other than the part where he pardoned the Trickster rather than allow him to be rightfully prosecuted, he was too busy keeping Betty away from the White House wine cellar for 2.5 years to do any lasting damage.
    Ford was an accident.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Ford was an accident.
      Ford was a caper.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08
        From your headline

Second Suspect is Transitioning from Female to Male
        You truly are a piece of garbage. I hope this gets you banned forever, you bigot.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I've reported the post below and called for a lifetime ban for the poster. I hope others follow suit. If enough of us say we've had enough, well, at least we'll know where we stand then. It is not as if this is a singular occurrence. He has been doing it for years.
          Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            I've reported the post below and called for a lifetime ban for the poster. I hope others follow suit. If enough of us say we've had enough, well, at least we'll know where we stand then. It is not as if this is a singular occurrence. He has been doing it for years.
            I've stopped caring. Besides, it'll just be back under some other handle, since even with an IP ban, it undoubtedly uses a VPN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              From your headline

You truly are a piece of garbage. I hope this gets you banned forever, you bigot.
              I think the ABC national news anchor, or the reporter on the story, just reported the exact same statement.
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

How is being trans relevant?

Flaggy already painted us as bathroom rapists. Refuses to get my name right. Complained when MissThundercat took over the Bottom Feeders thread. Not surprising he paints us as mass shooters, too.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                  How is being trans relevant?

Flaggy already painted us as bathroom rapists. Refuses to get my name right. Complained when MissThundercat took over the Bottom Feeders thread. Not surprising he paints us as mass shooters, too.
                  It’s not. I think ABC reported it because at the shooter’s initial appearance a request was made that the shooter be allowed to identify with the sex being transitioned to and the judge granted the request.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

It's not relevant, but right-wing media will say it is and make a fuss of it. That the hormones made this person "unhinged" or susceptible to influence, or something.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      It's not relevant, but right-wing media will say it is and make a fuss of it. That the hormones made this person "unhinged" or susceptible to influence, or something.
                      Hey, you're the ones that want to make race, gender, sexual orientation, and what not a big deal. Turnabout is fair play.

Comment

Gonna bark all day little doggy, or are you gonna bite?
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Sorry, I couldn't translate that one. I think it was speaking binary, and I'm rusty in that language.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Other than Howroute’s tweet I haven’t seen any media reports saying the person was a white supremacist. The stories I read said it was just some guy actually manufacturing guns in his home.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                From your headline

The idiots who think anyone gives a whit about the politics of people who murder children make me sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X