Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Lucia Apologist

Re: Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Iím all for it in the red states.

\../ \../
    Patiently awaiting changes I know are not coming.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rube View Post
    There are Republicans I know that despise the NRA.
    Office holding republicans? Name one who has publicly claimed to despise the NRA?
    Or just people you know? And how many of them, despite feeling the NRA is despicable, are still voting in lock step with every republican because, you know, both sides are bad?

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    Office holding republicans? Name one who has publicly claimed to despise the NRA?
    Or just people you know? And how many of them, despite feeling the NRA is despicable, are still voting in lock step with every republican because, you know, both sides are bad?
    People I know, as I specifically stated. They don't vote lock and step, they take NRA into account when voting. I cannot speak on other issues, as I don't know. I'd ask to back off on the full attack mode, it's not becoming of you.

Even when I ID'd with the R party, I thought the NRA was BS.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

\../ \../

People I know, as I specifically stated. They don't vote lock and step, they take NRA into account when voting. I cannot speak on other issues, as I don't know. I'd ask to back off on the full attack mode, it's not becoming of you.

Even when I ID'd with the R party, I thought the NRA was BS.
    Not attacking you Brent. And how the Hell am I to know whether or not you know and politicians holding office. That's why I asked, and asked for examples.

Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

Every organization should pull their conferences or sporting events at KY sites. Their employees, players, and fans are in too much danger.

These dumbf-cks are perfectly free to kill each other -- indeed, it should be encouraged. But not innocents.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

Not attacking you Brent. And how the Hell am I to know whether or not you know and politicians holding office. That's why I asked, and asked for examples.
    Cool, cool. No, it's people I know. I don't like associating with politicians. People get in trouble that way.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Cool, cool. No, it's people I know. I don't like associating with politicians. People get in trouble that way.
    I'm not sure. It appears your moderating to your credit.

Can you yet see how providing 'just sayin' excuses for policies that lead to deaths is just as good as supporting them?
    Go Gophers!

Someone is going to get shot, and there will be a lawsuit.

I need to figure out how to move to Finland.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ew-laws-report

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Good plan. We need gun sanctuaries.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

Need to lock up more people like this: https://bangordailynews.com/2019/03/...l-in-new-york/
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Quote Originally Posted by Drew S. View Post
    Need to lock up more people like this: https://bangordailynews.com/2019/03/...l-in-new-york/
    So, he's too stupid to know that he should not be carrying a gun in New York?

I have zero sympathy.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

Technologieberater FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

It should be illegal for a locale to declare selective enforcement of state and/or federal laws. And that goes for so-called "sanctuary cities" who have directed their cops not to assist the feds with immigration enforcement.

Enough is enough. We already fought a war over this, and strong central government won the day. Deal with it.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    It should be illegal for a locale to declare selective enforcement of state and/or federal laws. And that goes for so-called "sanctuary cities" who have directed their cops not to assist the feds with immigration enforcement.

Enough is enough. We already fought a war over this, and strong central government won the day. Deal with it.
    I think these are great. Let them have gun sanctuaries. Heck, let them have stonings and lynchings and other conservative family values in certain counties.

We will stay out of those counties. As will every employer north of Cletus' Gun and Hood Shack.

Let them segregate themselves in their sh-t holes and we have in our college towns and cities.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    I think these are great. Let them have gun sanctuaries. Heck, let them have stonings and lynchings and other conservative family values in certain counties.

We will stay out of those counties. As will every employer north of Cletus' Gun and Hood Shack.

Let them segregate themselves in their sh-t holes and we have in our college towns and cities.
    No. This "give them whiskey (heroin/meth), give them blankets (Berettas)" attitude just exacerbates the divide.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

No. This "give them whiskey (heroin/meth), give them blankets (Berettas)" attitude just exacerbates the divide.
    Agreed.

\../ \../

The only problem is there are cool things to look at or do in every state in this country. I love the stark desolation of some places in the middle of nowhere Nebraska. I love the white knuckle racing of a NASCAR race in Talladega Alabama. I love the natural beauty of places in every corner of Idaho. All of these places are chock full of herp a derps and gun nuts. I shouldn't have to avoid them. As for the cities, some of them too are populated by more people than you would ever think who are packing a firearm. You don't have to go too far in Cleveland Ohio to find someone who has one in their car, or who is a concealed carry permit holder. I deserve though to be safe everywhere, not just where I happen to be tonight.

The only problem is there are cool things to look at or do in every state in this country. I love the stark desolation of some places in the middle of nowhere Nebraska. I love the white knuckle racing of a NASCAR race in Talladega Alabama. I love the natural beauty of places in every corner of Idaho. All of these places are chock full of herp a derps and gun nuts. I shouldn't have to avoid them. As for the cities, some of them too are populated by more people than you would ever think who are packing a firearm. You don't have to go too far in Cleveland Ohio to find someone who has one in their car, or who is a concealed carry permit holder. I deserve though to be safe everywhere, not just where I happen to be tonight.
    Oh, I understand. The three most beautiful states in the country are in Dumbf-ckistan: UT, WY, and ID. I just think if we encourage them to have guns, particularly around their relatives of pre-child bearing age, the problem is the solution.
    Last edited by Kepler; 03-05-2019 at 05:06 AM.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970

The only thing that is going to heal the divide is the cold equations of demography. As we continue to diverge their lifespans will become even more nasty, brutish, and short, as the lives of all pre-civilized peoples have been. Build a wall and wait them out.

Last edited by Kepler; 03-05-2019 at 05:13 AM.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970

there's a good buck in that racket.

The only thing that is going to heal the divide is the cold equations of demography. As we continue to diverge their lifespans will become even more nasty, brutish, and short, as the lives of all pre-civilized peoples have been. Build a wall and wait them out.

where the hell is PN?!?!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

I like it, even if WI is only included out of convenience. Sucks to lose Colorado, but such is the price of progress. Maybe they pull a Texas and fragment into an independent "I-70 Republic" with the rest acceding to Dumbfckistan. Also, I think you're going to have to expect Southern IL to secede in that scenario, which is fine.

I want a wall on the OH/MI border though, and make Cedar Point pay for it!

Thread Information