Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Rep Susan Brooks (R-IN) reintroducing a bipartisan gun violence reduction bill.

Looks like it's centered around Red Flag laws.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      I'm sure she already has death threats rolling in (which really just strengthens the point).

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        I'm sure she already has death threats rolling in (which really just strengthens the point).
        IMO, a good majority of "improvements" on gun laws are simple common sense. Storage, clearance, mental health, etc. I swear that would cure a good chunk of our problems. How these laws don't get passed makes me sick. I'm not even talking about clip limits/etc. This is basic "duh" stuff.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          NRA is probably downgrading her to a B as we speak.
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            NRA is probably downgrading her to a B as we speak.
            You're being optimistic.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
              IMO, a good majority of "improvements" on gun laws are simple common sense. Storage, clearance, mental health, etc. I swear that would cure a good chunk of our problems. How these laws don't get passed makes me sick. I'm not even talking about clip limits/etc. This is basic "duh" stuff.
              AFAIK these measures are also wildly popular, even among NRA members. Didn't something like 90% of NRA members want to close the gun show loophole?

The NRA itself is just a commercial pressure group. It doesn't represent any "values" or "people" beyond enriching .01%ers who own gun companies -- people who probably don't even own guns and despise those who do. It's the equivalent of a tobacco lobby hiding itself as a smoker's advocacy group.
              Last edited by Kepler; 05-20-2019, 08:53 AM.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Solution to traffic jams

https://frontlinevideos.com/an-m61-v...er-get-behind/

Boys and their toys
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Solution to traffic jams

https://frontlinevideos.com/an-m61-v...er-get-behind/

Boys and their toys
                  The problem is, most Prius drivers do 45 in a 55, because Priuses and their drivers suck.

Comment

The problem is, most Prius drivers do 45 in a 55, because Priuses and their drivers suck.
                    You've been stuck behind some very different Pious drivers than I have.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

The Prii pilots we have here are aggressive and they can blow the rolling coal Dumpies off the road. Those cars are too expensive but there's nothing wrong with their speed or handling.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        The Prii pilots we have here are aggressive and they can blow the rolling coal Dumpies off the road. Those cars are too expensive but there's nothing wrong with their speed or handling.
                        As the driver of a popular target for those jerks (because apparently driving a small, affordable, reliable, famously well-balanced roadster that can thrill at normal speeds on normal roads and can turn into the Fisher-Price My First Track Day kit at the drop of a hat means you must be one o' dem q-words,) I wish they would.

CO passed a law banning those farkwits, but the fine is a whopping $100.
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Yeah, know much about a duramax thats been chipped and egr deleted? I think not. Rolling coal is idiotic but 1000ft lbs of torque is no joke. They will blow the doors off your prius while pulling 2 or 3 prii
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            You've been stuck behind some very different Pious drivers than I have.
                            In the past 2ish years, I have yet to see a Prius do the speed limit. It's amazing.

Comment

Probably new Prius drivers trying to game their MPG. After a month you get bored with that and drive normal (higher) speeds.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

@fox5dc: Man allegedly hiding drugs in butt accidentally shoots himself in testicles, report says http://www.fox5dc.com/news/man-alleg...**-report-says

the *** word is p3n!s
                                Last edited by joecct; 05-23-2019, 08:49 PM.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X