Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar

Re: Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Technologieberater FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    I'm sure she already has death threats rolling in (which really just strengthens the point).
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    I'm sure she already has death threats rolling in (which really just strengthens the point).
    IMO, a good majority of "improvements" on gun laws are simple common sense. Storage, clearance, mental health, etc. I swear that would cure a good chunk of our problems. How these laws don't get passed makes me sick. I'm not even talking about clip limits/etc. This is basic "duh" stuff.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar
    NRA is probably downgrading her to a B as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    NRA is probably downgrading her to a B as we speak.
    You're being optimistic.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rube View Post
    IMO, a good majority of "improvements" on gun laws are simple common sense. Storage, clearance, mental health, etc. I swear that would cure a good chunk of our problems. How these laws don't get passed makes me sick. I'm not even talking about clip limits/etc. This is basic "duh" stuff.
    AFAIK these measures are also wildly popular, even among NRA members. Didn't something like 90% of NRA members want to close the gun show loophole?

The NRA itself is just a commercial pressure group. It doesn't represent any "values" or "people" beyond enriching .01%ers who own gun companies -- people who probably don't even own guns and despise those who do. It's the equivalent of a tobacco lobby hiding itself as a smoker's advocacy group.
    Last edited by Kepler; 05-20-2019 at 08:53 AM.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

Solution to traffic jams

https://frontlinevideos.com/an-m61-v...er-get-behind/

Boys and their toys

Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    Solution to traffic jams

https://frontlinevideos.com/an-m61-v...er-get-behind/

Boys and their toys
    The problem is, most Prius drivers do 45 in a 55, because Priuses and their drivers suck.

wubba lubba dub dub

The problem is, most Prius drivers do 45 in a 55, because Priuses and their drivers suck.
    You've been stuck behind some very different Pious drivers than I have.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

The Prii pilots we have here are aggressive and they can blow the rolling coal Dumpies off the road. Those cars are too expensive but there's nothing wrong with their speed or handling.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

Defacing this tagline is a MAX foul Twitch Boy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    The Prii pilots we have here are aggressive and they can blow the rolling coal Dumpies off the road. Those cars are too expensive but there's nothing wrong with their speed or handling.
    As the driver of a popular target for those jerks (because apparently driving a small, affordable, reliable, famously well-balanced roadster that can thrill at normal speeds on normal roads and can turn into the Fisher-Price My First Track Day kit at the drop of a hat means you must be one o' dem q-words,) I wish they would.

CO passed a law banning those farkwits, but the fine is a whopping $100.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Wind up workin' in a gas station walrus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Yeah, know much about a duramax thats been chipped and egr deleted? I think not. Rolling coal is idiotic but 1000ft lbs of torque is no joke. They will blow the doors off your prius while pulling 2 or 3 prii
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post
    You've been stuck behind some very different Pious drivers than I have.
    In the past 2ish years, I have yet to see a Prius do the speed limit. It's amazing.

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Probably new Prius drivers trying to game their MPG. After a month you get bored with that and drive normal (higher) speeds.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

@fox5dc: Man allegedly hiding drugs in butt accidentally shoots himself in testicles, report says https://www.fox5dc.com/news/man-alleg...**-report-says

the *** word is p3n!s
    Last edited by joecct; 05-23-2019 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    @fox5dc: Man allegedly hiding drugs in butt accidentally shoots himself in testicles, report says https://www.fox5dc.com/news/man-alleg...**-report-says

the *** word is p3n!s
    That story is hilarious. Heard about in on the morning radio. How stupid ARE you (guy in story, not YOU).

That story is hilarious. Heard about in on the morning radio. How stupid ARE you (guy in story, not YOU).
    I find it hilarious how many of these "shot himself in the dik" stories you run into involving rednecks. It's like they never had my dad to explain to them proper gun safety (or are too stupid to get it).
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

I find it hilarious how many of these "shot himself in the dik" stories you run into involving rednecks. It's like they never had my dad to explain to them proper gun safety (or are too stupid to get it).
    And there's half the gun problem. Gun. Safety. ABC stuff. A 5 year old should know better.

And there's half the gun problem. Gun. Safety. ABC stuff. A 5 year old should know better.
    "Dad, is it OK to shove my Glock into my pants pocket?"

"Only if you're planning on possibly blowing your nuts off like a dumba55, Fade. Also, why do you have a handgun? Are you planning on hunting with it? No? Then..."

*not an actual convo, but it was heavily implied over the years

"Dad, is it OK to shove my Glock into my pants pocket?"

"Only if you're planning on possibly blowing your nuts off like a dumba55, Fade. Also, why do you have a handgun? Are you planning on hunting with it? No? Then..."

*not an actual convo, but it was heavily implied over the years
    Go to Nutsweat, AL, and that might be a real convo.

Thread Information