Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Re: Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    It sounds like you have a different definition of antifa than most.
    I might. The antifa that I'm aware of has stated they will stop at NOTHING, using WHATEVER, to stop anything conservative. Not good. To me, that makes them just as bad. Now, using the previous examples of Scooby, Kep, etc, and taking civil measures to change things, alright, I'm okay with that. I might disagree with their stances, but they are not breaking the law in advancing their views.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Quote Originally Posted by The Rube View Post
    I might. The antifa that I'm aware of has stated they will stop at NOTHING, using WHATEVER, to stop anything conservative. Not good. To me, that makes them just as bad. Now, using the previous examples of Scooby, Kep, etc, and taking civil measures to change things, alright, I'm okay with that. I might disagree with their stances, but they are not breaking the law in advancing their views.
    I think you may be conflating "conservative" and "fascist." You are aware of the origins of the term antifa, correct?

I think you may be conflating "conservative" and "fascist." You are aware of the origins of the term antifa, correct?
    AntiFascist. Hey, Tea Party. Same same, on the extreme ends of the spectrum.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

AntiFascist. Hey, Tea Party. Same same, on the extreme ends of the spectrum.
    It originates from the people who opposed Hitler. Certainly they weren't bad people for trying to assassinate Hitler right?

It originates from the people who opposed Hitler. Certainly they weren't bad people for trying to assassinate Hitler right?
    I don't disagree with their views. I disagree with their methods.

So they should have tried to negotiate and used diplomacy with Hitler?

You know we're talking current events, right? The current antifa is as bad as the current uber-right. Let's talk now, not then. And yes, try and negotiate either way.

You know we're talking current events, right? The current antifa is as bad as the current uber-right. Let's talk now, not then. And yes, try and negotiate either way.
    So they should have negotiated with Hitler?

So they should have negotiated with Hitler?
    Keep trying to corner me, not gonna work. You are talking then. I'm talking now. Keep up with the times. The true Antifas are just as bad as the MAGAS. That is all I have to say.

Keep trying to corner me, not gonna work. You are talking then. I'm talking now. Keep up with the times. The true Antifas are just as bad as the MAGAS. That is all I have to say.
    You already said that antifa should have negotiated with Hitler, which is just shockingly absurd. And antifa is antifa whether it was people in the 1940s opposing Hitler, or people today opposing fascism. Your failure to grasp that while still acting as knowledge on this topic is laughable.

Your definition of antifa quite simply doesn't match with reality. And apparently you know who the "true antifas" are, which is also absurd.

You already said that antifa should have negotiated with Hitler, which is just shockingly absurd. And antifa is antifa whether it was people in the 1940s opposing Hitler, or people today opposing fascism. Your failure to grasp that while still acting as knowledge on this topic is laughable.

Your definition of antifa quite simply doesn't match with reality. And apparently you know who the "true antifas" are, which is also absurd.
    I did what now? I did no such thing. I said we should negotiate now, not then. Again, you are trying to paint me into a corner. Not happening. There are a few false avenues I could take at this time, and that would be equally as foolish as the avenue you are trying to force me down.

North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Slackers

And apparently you know who the "true antifas" are, which is also absurd.
    I know, right?

But even accounting for that, the amount of coverage Fox News devotes to them is preposterous. A search for “antifa” on Fox News’ website from November 2016 to the present returns 668 results, while “homelessness” returns 587, and “OxyContin,” 140. “Permafrost” returns 69. A decentralized, leaderless activist group with no record of lethal violence in this country, antifa has been skillfully transmogrified by the conservative media into one of the gravest threats facing Americans in 2019 — the rampant id of an already irrational left.
    Exerpt from a Buzzfeed News article about Andy Ngo.
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/josephbernstein/andy-ngo-portland-antifa
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Thank you, Chubby Checker.
    Just gonna twist.

Live Radio from 100.3

Brent who who is "antifa"? I don't mean by definition I mean:

1. What is their mission statement?
    2. Where is their HQ?
    3. Who is their leader?
    4. How many members do "they" have?
    5. Do "they" have a website?

Finally:

6. What specific acts by "antifa" make them the equivalent of previous mass shootings by persons similar to this latest shooter in frequency, methodology and severity?

I'll ask again, since you are literally equating the two now, how many deaths attributed to anti-fa?

Live Radio from 100.3

Thread Information