Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    Keep trying to corner me, not gonna work. You are talking then. I'm talking now. Keep up with the times. The true Antifas are just as bad as the MAGAS. That is all I have to say.
    You already said that antifa should have negotiated with Hitler, which is just shockingly absurd. And antifa is antifa whether it was people in the 1940s opposing Hitler, or people today opposing fascism. Your failure to grasp that while still acting as knowledge on this topic is laughable.

Your definition of antifa quite simply doesn't match with reality. And apparently you know who the "true antifas" are, which is also absurd.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Re: Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
      You already said that antifa should have negotiated with Hitler, which is just shockingly absurd. And antifa is antifa whether it was people in the 1940s opposing Hitler, or people today opposing fascism. Your failure to grasp that while still acting as knowledge on this topic is laughable.

Your definition of antifa quite simply doesn't match with reality. And apparently you know who the "true antifas" are, which is also absurd.
      I did what now? I did no such thing. I said we should negotiate now, not then. Again, you are trying to paint me into a corner. Not happening. There are a few false avenues I could take at this time, and that would be equally as foolish as the avenue you are trying to force me down.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

It originates from the people who opposed Hitler. Certainly they weren't bad people for trying to assassinate Hitler right?
        Originally posted by The Rube View Post
        I don't disagree with their views. I disagree with their methods.
        So they should have tried to negotiate and used diplomacy with Hitler?
        You know we're talking current events, right? The current antifa is as bad as the current uber-right. Let's talk now, not then. And yes, try and negotiate either way.
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Slackers
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

And apparently you know who the "true antifas" are, which is also absurd.
            I know, right?

But even accounting for that, the amount of coverage Fox News devotes to them is preposterous. A search for “antifa” on Fox News’ website from November 2016 to the present returns 668 results, while “homelessness” returns 587, and “OxyContin,” 140. “Permafrost” returns 69. A decentralized, leaderless activist group with no record of lethal violence in this country, antifa has been skillfully transmogrified by the conservative media into one of the gravest threats facing Americans in 2019 — the rampant id of an already irrational left.
            Exerpt from a Buzzfeed News article about Andy Ngo.
            https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/josephbernstein/andy-ngo-portland-antifa
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Thank you, Chubby Checker.
              Just gonna twist.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Huh. Wonder what happened in August of 2017 that caused a sudden spike in the search for "antifa"...

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Brent who who is "antifa"? I don't mean by definition I mean:

1. What is their mission statement?
                  2. Where is their HQ?
                  3. Who is their leader?
                  4. How many members do "they" have?
                  5. Do "they" have a website?

Finally:

6. What specific acts by "antifa" make them the equivalent of previous mass shootings by persons similar to this latest shooter in frequency, methodology and severity?

Comment

You know we're talking current events, right? The current antifa is as bad as the current uber-right. Let's talk now, not then. And yes, try and negotiate either way.
                    I'll ask again, since you are literally equating the two now, how many deaths attributed to anti-fa?

Comment

Police responding to active shooting in Dayton.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

and walmart was closed
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          Brent who who is "antifa"? I don't mean by definition I mean:

1. What is their mission statement?
                          2. Where is their HQ?
                          3. Who is their leader?
                          4. How many members do "they" have?
                          5. Do "they" have a website?

Finally:

6. What specific acts by "antifa" make them the equivalent of previous mass shootings by persons similar to this latest shooter in frequency, methodology and severity?
                          https://www.adl.org/resources/backgr...are-the-antifa

Here's a good article explaining it all.

Comment

• What is antifa doing in this thread right now? Did they shoot up the Walmart? Or is this more both sides bull****?
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

https://www.adl.org/resources/backgr...are-the-antifa

Here's a good article explaining it all.

Right-wing extremists have been one of the largest and most consistent sources of domestic terror incidents in the United States for many years; they have murdered hundreds of people in this country over the last ten years alone. To date, there have not been any known antifa-related murders.

It would appear from this short article that there is no basis to equate antifa with right wing extremists with regard to terrorism. Is there a recognized terrorist group out there with no known connection to murder?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Less than a day old and already outdated. We do not live in a "civilized" country.

This will not change in my lifetime. Oh make no mistake it CAN change. We can do things to prevent some, or maybe even most of these mass shootings. Things that won't effect my ability to protect my home or keeping someone else from hunting deer or other wildlife. But we won't.

How this actually is gonna change is it is going to continue to get worse. 5 years from now we are going to be living in a country where this just doesn't happen every few weeks. It's going to happen every few days. And I'm not talking about the 250 mass shootings under the current definition of 4 or more people being shot. I'm talking about mass carnage every few days like what happened at the Wal Mart. 20, 30 people dying. or 50 or 60. 100s being injured. Some will appear random. Some will clearly be attacks based on ethnicity or other identifiable group image.

Ten years ago saying the words "We need to repeal the 2nd Amendment" likely would have caused me to throw up in my mouth. But you know what? We need to repeal the 2nd Amendment.

Comment

Working...
                                X