Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Go easy on Flaggy. His mom was too busy getting bent over a pool table in a dive bar to teach him how not to be a sociopath.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I’m a big fan of Sonny Bill Williams and he released a very touching and emotional video(he’s Muslim for those that don’t know.) Its gutwrenching to see such a wonderful place go through something like this and my heart goes out to all of them.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

I try to give you folks a wide berth. Unless you lied when you registered, you're all adults and quite capable of making your own decisions. When you come into threads like these you know what you're getting into. However there is an obvious line that cannot be crossed and it was late last night. All posts related in that subthread have been removed and the poster in question has been given a two week suspension. For future reference: Reporting the post to the moderators for action is the correct method to deal with things like this. Telling the person to kill himself is not.

Comment

Originally posted by board View Post
          I try to give you folks a wide berth. Unless you lied when you registered, you're all adults and quite capable of making your own decisions. When you come into threads like these you know what you're getting into. However there is an obvious line that cannot be crossed and it was late last night. All posts related in that subthread have been removed and the poster in question has been given a two week suspension. For future reference: Reporting the post to the moderators for action is the correct method to deal with things like this. Telling the person to kill himself is not.
          I find most of this post filled with many questionable stances. Are we really all adults? Look at our postings around here...
          And the outcome of their posts seems to be going their way, so was it truly not the best way to go about things? Hm....

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            Are we really all adults? Look at our postings around here...

Age-wise anyway...

Comment

Thank you

For the entirety of that post
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Thanks.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  I find most of this post filled with many questionable stances. Are we really all adults? Look at our postings around here...
                  And the outcome of their posts seems to be going their way, so was it truly not the best way to go about things? Hm....

I think a certain pancake and other particular shenanigans answered that question many, MANY moons ago
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                    I think a certain pancake and other particular shenanigans answered that question many, MANY moons ago
                    If not the pancake shenanigans then at least the pony stuff...
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      If not the pancake shenanigans then at least the pony stuff...
                      That was idea 1B
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Whoa whoa whoa. Imagine wanting to try and fix a problem instead of thoughts and prayers?

https://thehill.com/policy/internati...P8lZkcgIZV3axs

Comment

Thank you. And for the posters? Don't respond to trolls. Please.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Seems Morrison was wrong: you can petition the Board.
                            Last edited by burd; 03-16-2019, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                              Seems Morrison was wrong: you can petition the Board.
                              Nicely done.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

is that facebook live video still up of the dude doing the shooting? saw that earlier this morning

was like the worse of the worst snuff films ever. *shuuder*

had to ask, "what is mookie looking at here?" when heard had to avert eyes immediately. ugh
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X