Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Because the GOP loving Christian Taliban think that a national ID card is the mark of the Devil, and will use a random verse from their never-cracked-the-spine New King James bible to prove it.
    This.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Lol

“JUST IN: President Trump reportedly asked former acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker late last year whether the U.S. attorney in New York's Southern District and ally of the president could take over the investigation into hush money paid to women who alleged they had affairs with the president, among other subjects.”
      Trump has already responded and is calling this fake news. LOL.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Lol

“JUST IN: President Trump reportedly asked former acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker late last year whether the U.S. attorney in New York's Southern District and ally of the president could take over the investigation into hush money paid to women who alleged they had affairs with the president, among other subjects.”
        I, for one, look forward to Drew's comically dumb false equivalency about something Obama or Hillary did (or usually actually didn't) do.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          no reason, to tell the truth, that everyone doesn't have a national id card. use for taxes/social sec when you get a job. use for welfare/assistance. use for tsa/travel. use to show when vote. use for authorities id. have markings for drivers licensing too for all mookie cares with fed/state liaisons.

mookie has civil id card here. you have a philsys id there, no?

what's the big deal?
          The other side of the big deal of voter ID is the cost. If you HAVE to have one to vote, and it costs money to get it, then it's a poll tax. Which is unconstitutional. So IF an ID is required to vote, it must be free.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            I, for one, look forward to Drew's comically dumb false equivalency about something Obama or Hillary did (or usually actually didn't) do.
            Is this proof that some of my posts make you laugh? I’ll take it!
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              Is this proof that some of my posts make you laugh? I’ll take it!
              Let's learn about prepositions, specifically the different between "at" and "with".

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                The other side of the big deal of voter ID is the cost. If you HAVE to have one to vote, and it costs money to get it, then it's a poll tax. Which is unconstitutional. So IF an ID is required to vote, it must be free.
                did you pay for your social security card?
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Republicans are the ones who vote against that kind of ID usually. Me, I'm all for it. Make it free and make it mandatory.
                  inshalla

Comment

did you pay for your social security card?
                    Last I checked, an SS card does not count for a voter ID.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                      Last I checked, an SS card does not count for a voter ID.
                      sometimes you peeps are too dense for your own good

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Perhaps you just need better communication skills.

Comment

if mookie was trying to make a funny, that would be a fail.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                            Perhaps you just need better communication skills.
                            It's pretty simple - if the federal gov't is going to issue us ID cards for one service, it could just as easily do it for another purpose.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              It's pretty simple - if the federal gov't is going to issue us ID cards for one service, it could just as easily do it for another purpose.
                              Yea, I know. I was just repeating something Mookie said to me awhile back after I accused Brent of being dense.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Republicans are the ones who vote against that kind of ID usually. Me, I'm all for it. Make it free and make it mandatory.
                                Agree. I've got no issue with it, if everyone gets one at birth, and its free.

Problem is, most advocating for such an id card Don't much care for just handing them out for nothing. In that case, they effectively become a poll tax.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X