Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Huh. How about that. Actual voter fraud.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/d...gop-candidates
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Trump calls McCabe's actions "illegal and treasonous"
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9f4FoYbgaY

So, the 25th Amendment is "illegal and treasonous"?

Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 02-18-2019, 03:12 PM.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Every Middle Class tax payer was getting approx. 4 grand. I would have settled for half that.
        That's about what I got, if you combine the reduced withholding with my refund. *shrug*

Don't live in a state that didn't vote for Don the Con, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          That's about what I got, if you combine the reduced withholding with my refund. *shrug*

Don't live in a state that didn't vote for Don the Con, I guess.
          No, no, no. The only number that matters is how much tax you paid. Withholding and refund numbers are irrelevant.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Roger Stone must know he's getting a pardon since he decided to tweet a picture of the judge in his case with crosshairs.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Roger Stone apparently doesn't want to see daylight ever again. https://boingboing.net/2019/02/18/ar...in-this-r.html
              Getting partially gag ordered, and then whining on social media about the federal judge you drew while (intentionally or not) including an unflattering picture of her with something that looks crosshairs, to own the libs.

Then deleting it, and claiming it was all misconstrued by your enemies, to own the libs even more. Translation: My lawyers jumped on the phone and told me to take that sh*t down immediately, or else they would quit the case.

This guy is such a fcking idiot.

Judge Amy Berman Jackson ordered that lawyers and others in the case must not talk about it publicly in ways that "pose a substantial likelihood of material prejudice" and specifically they must not use the area outside court in Washington, D.C., as a venue for those kinds of statements.

Jackson wrote in her order she has responsibilities to protect the ability to seat an impartial jury and "maintain the dignity and seriousness of the courthouse and these proceedings."

Lawyers, witnesses and Stone aren't forbidden to make all public statements.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                Roger Stone must know he's getting a pardon since he decided to tweet a picture of the judge in his case with crosshairs.
                Or he’s trying to get a different judge? Would something like this be grounds to have his case moved?
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  Or he’s trying to get a different judge? Would something like this be grounds to have his case moved?
                  You wish, snowflake.

Comment

No.

Comment

Just hold Stone and sentence him in the next administration. We must be sure of no hanky panky.
                      Go Gophers!

Comment

So what you are saying is that you actually buy the arguments that undermine our country's democratic system, then....

Wow. That's scary.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

That's why I always fill out the entire ballot, even on the odd occasion that it means writing in "Lou Zer" or my own name for some county dogcatcher position. Too much room for a rare unscrupulous poll worker to bubble-in/write-in whoever they want.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                            So what you are saying is that you actually buy the arguments that undermine our country's democratic system, then....

Wow. That's scary.
                            I can't help but wonder if Drew somehow knows FreshFish. They were/are supposedly New Englanders, and both had/have a penchant for concern trolling. Thinking back, their posts are rather similar...

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

Interesting. Once again, we have a Republican admit to a judge in a court of law of breaking the law.

And yet the mindless honestly believe that that there are millions of illegal votes against their candidate with no evidence other than their lord and savior telling them so. Then again, the person they so much worship also has convinced them that a former KGB leader is giving us better intel than our own services.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                I can't help but wonder if Drew somehow knows FreshFish. They were/are supposedly New Englanders, and both had/have a penchant for concern trolling. Thinking back, their posts are rather similar...
                                Drew also popped up around the time FF left. I was actually thinking about this earlier today lol. Wondering if Fishy metamorphosized or what.

They're similar, but FF did more of the:

*posts WSJ article*
                                *Says something like "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" JAQing off everywhere*
                                *leaves*

Drew hasn't posted a single article I can remember.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X