Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

A true Patriot.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Just did my taxes, and I did get a nice refund, and my taxes were lower than last year. Of course, my income was a lot lower as I was out of work on disability for six months, so hard to make a proper comparison.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Just did my taxes, and I did get a nice refund, and my taxes were lower than last year. Of course, my income was a lot lower as I was out of work on disability for six months, so hard to make a proper comparison.
        Lucky you. I got boned.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Last year, I got boned, and had to pay like $80 additional. No idea why.

Yeah, the six month vacation was nice. Except for the pain, and the rehab, and the being broke and not able to go anywhere or do anything part. But otherwise, not working for half a year was nice. My mental state is much improved.

Comment

Last year, I got boned, and had to pay like $80 additional. No idea why.
            Every Middle Class tax payer was getting approx. 4 grand. I would have settled for half that.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Every Middle Class tax payer was getting approx. 4 grand. I would have settled for half that.
              Again, average.

Comment

Again, average.
                I'm as average as you can get.

Comment

Average out among many.

Comment

"Let me state the proposition openly," Andrew McCabe writes. "The work of the F.B.I. is being undermined by the current president."
                    Patriot.

Comment

My effective tax rate went down a whopping 1.4%. Of course that gets phased out over the next 10 years. I ran the IRS calculator in September and found out that our withholding wasn’t near enough so I quadrupled the additional amount that was coming out of each paycheck. Otherwise I would’ve owed even more than I did. Essentially, they took less taxes out of my paychecks and I just turned around and paid it back. This year I will try to manipulate it so I break even or close to it this time next year. But the reality is the tax cut did very little for me.

Comment

Roger Stone apparently doesn't want to see daylight ever again. https://boingboing.net/2019/02/18/ar...in-this-r.html

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          Roger Stone apparently doesn't want to see daylight ever again. https://boingboing.net/2019/02/18/ar...in-this-r.html
                          Wow, the lie that this judge dismissed charges against Secretary Clinton- when charges have never been brought. Stone is good at riling up his base, isn't he?

Comment

Lock the ***** up. Now.

Comment

U.S.C. Title 18 Section 115. Have fun in supermax, Rog.

Can't wait for Dump to pardon a criminal convicted of threatening to murder the federal judge trying him for his part in Dump's criminal conspiracy. Our grandchildren are not gonna believe how stupid 48% of this country was.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 02-18-2019, 03:00 PM.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                                Wow, the lie that this judge dismissed charges against Secretary Clinton- when charges have never been brought. Stone is good at riling up his base, isn't he?
                                They're dumb and they're armed.

Liberals may need to start carrying. These f-ckstains aren't keeping their fantasies to themselves anymore.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X