Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    They were the ones who prevented Minnesota from being a Real ID state. We still don't have drivers license you can fly with....
    Since when?

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      Since when?
      Over and over again the Federal Government has had to give us an exception to their policy to use our standard drivers license to fly.

http://www.startribune.com/minnesota...ays/481964521/
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

That article is a year old...last I heard (which was at my last training in May) Minnesota made their deal and everything will be fine by 2020. If you get the enhanced ID (which is smart anyways if you ever go to Canada or Mexico) that is compliant anyways.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          That article is a year old...last I heard (which was at my last training in May) Minnesota made their deal and everything will be fine by 2020. If you get the enhanced ID (which is smart anyways if you ever go to Canada or Mexico) that is compliant anyways.
          Yes, about 5 years too late. Wisconsin has been compliant for years. You couldn't even get the enhanced license here until after it was already due. Minnesota has had extension after extension.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Last time I checked only like 4 locations did it and I wasn’t driving far to get one. I need a new license now though

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Last time I checked only like 4 locations did it and I wasn’t driving far to get one. I need a new license now though
              That was the other problem. I ended up getting a Passport.

Comment

MN is already compliant.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  MN is already compliant.
                  Already is a very very very very bad choice of words.

Comment

Already is a very very very very bad choice of words.
                    Yeah, I looked deeper. The web page essentially says "MN is compliant except when it's not," which... we're all day-to-day.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Over and over again the Federal Government has had to give us an exception to their policy to use our standard drivers license to fly.

http://www.startribune.com/minnesota...ays/481964521/
                      That article doesn't validate the claim, We still don't have drivers license you can fly with..... In fact:

WASHINGTON – Minnesota residents can continue to use their standard driver's license or other state-issued ID cards for domestic air travel until 2020, state officials said Monday.
                      Also:

Feds say Minnesota's plan for updating driver's licenses, IDs is sufficient.
                      Minnesota has been one of the last states in the country to bring itself into compliance with the new federal requirement, which came in the wake of the September 2001 terror attacks. Gov. Mark Dayton and state lawmakers finally approved a process last year to get Minnesota in full compliance, setting a deadline for the Department of Public Safety Driver and Vehicle Services (DPS-DVS) that it start issuing Real ID-compliant licenses by this October.
                      What am I missing from your claim?

Comment

It certainly does seem fishy.
                        I see what you did there...

Comment

Why would anyone not have a passport? They’re fairly inexpensive and good for 10 years.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Here's the state's site about driver's licenses, including information on the enhanced license.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              Why would anyone not have a passport? They’re fairly inexpensive and good for 10 years.
                              This is bizarre question. Perhaps there are people who haven't needed one yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                                This is bizarre question. Perhaps there are people who haven't needed one yet?
                                People are complaining about their drivers license not working for domestic flights, if you have a passport you don’t have to worry about it. Seems much easier to me.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X