Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

I have been operating on the theory that they're either the same dude or both dudes have the same shtick. Pose as "independent" and drop concern posts.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I have been operating on the theory that they're either the same dude or both dudes have the same shtick. Pose as "independent" and drop concern posts.

Nah, FF would use 5,000 words to leave you wondering if he really was as dumb as his post, Drew uses 50 words to remove all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
        Nah, FF would use 5,000 words to leave you wondering if he really was as dumb as his post, Drew uses 50 words to remove all doubt.
        Ahhahaha, OK that's a perfect summary. I think you're right.

Comment

If the right one don't get you then the left one will.
          Even as speculation mounts that special counsel Robert Mueller might be winding down his investigation, a parallel threat to President Donald Trump only seems to be growing within his own Justice Department: the Southern District of New York.

Manhattan-based federal prosecutors can challenge Trump in ways Mueller can’t. They have jurisdiction over the president’s political operation and businesses — subjects that aren’t protected by executive privilege, a tool Trump is considering invoking to block portions of Mueller’s report. From a PR perspective, Trump has been unable to run the same playbook on SDNY that he’s used to erode conservatives’ faith in Mueller, the former George W. Bush-appointed FBI director. Legal circles are also buzzing over whether SDNY might buck DOJ guidance and seek to indict a sitting president.
          https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...gation-1173346
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Drew also popped up around the time FF left. I was actually thinking about this earlier today lol. Wondering if Fishy metamorphosized or what.

They're similar, but FF did more of the:

*posts WSJ article*
            *Says something like "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" JAQing off everywhere*
            *leaves*

Drew hasn't posted a single article I can remember.
            I do post articles some, but not that often. The ones I do post it doesn’t seem very many people read even though they’re from reasonably reputable sources like WSJ or Guardian.

I’m sure Rufus, Walrus, or other Maine fans can confirm I’m not someone else. I like to post a mix of troll and genuine posts to keep people on their toes.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              I like to post a mix of troll...
              And there it is.

Comment

Assuming this document is genuine, Roger Stone's tightie whities couldn't be stained any more brown right now.

Comment

Roger stone is so completely and utterly ****ed.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Roger stone is so completely and utterly ****ed.
                    Please, please, let this be true.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Or he’s trying to get a different judge? Would something like this be grounds to have his case moved?
                      Nope. You don't get to create your own conflict.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                        Yep. That nails it right there.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I like to post a mix of troll and genuine posts to keep people on their toes.
                          Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          And there it is.
                          I don't buy it. He's running for cover, as always (I'm in favor of single payer). Drew's never shown the wit to troll.

Comment

The Stone filing is definitely confirmed. WaPo mentioned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              No, that's Sicatoka and Hovey.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                No, that's Sicatoka and Hovey.
                                Don't forget Rover/mookie and TimP.

Comment

Working...
                                X