Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Wow. That was very interesting.

Carlson is erratic. He is far from the worst on Fox but he is a fixture on the conservative grift conveyor belt. He would have some credibility if he stuck to the times when he diverges from conservative ideology. For example, he actually hates the plutes, he just serves them on FNC which no doubt is why that hit a nerve. He has a weird biography -- his mother left when he was 6 to be a SF and then French hippie, and his diplomat dad remarried a Swanson heiress.

He's like Breitbart. Too smart to be doing what he's doing and probably hates himself for it.
    You give him way too much credit. He totally gets off on his bit he isnt ashamed at all. And I saw Breitbart interviewed enough to know he was a friggin crackpot who believed a lot of what he said.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      You give him way too much credit. He totally gets off on his bit he isnt ashamed at all. And I saw Breitbart interviewed enough to know he was a friggin crackpot who believed a lot of what he said.
      Breitbart was a legendary speed addict who tortured ten more years from his body than anybody would have predicted. It shocked me (and him) he's not a member of the 27 Club. He was a malignant tumor as a man, he had few brains and fewer scruples, but my god he had energy.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I thought the booze was rumored to be Breitbart's problem.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          I thought the booze was rumored to be Breitbart's problem.
          Speed, coke, booze. An honest to goodness Beltway legend and the answer to the Jeopardy question, what if HST had much less talent, somewhat less self-awareness, and far more bats in the belfry.
          Last edited by Kepler; 02-20-2019, 10:16 PM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Dump wants 5G and even 6G here ASAP! Maybe coal can help

Comment

5G is only feasible within densely populated urban (and maybe a small number of suburban) areas. You basically need a cell tower on every corner.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                5G is only feasible within densely populated urban (and maybe a small number of suburban) areas. You basically need a cell tower on every corner.
                Wrong. He knows Gs, the most about Gs. We’re gonna have big beautiful 6G and we’ll do it without cell towers.
                And the Canadians will pay for it

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Wrong. He knows Gs, the most about Gs. We’re gonna have big beautiful 6G and we’ll do it without cell towers.
                  And the Canadians will pay for it
                  How much 5G did Obama build?
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    All of it. Personally. With his own bare hands.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Dump wants 5G and even 6G here ASAP! Maybe coal can help
                      For fu**s sake, the cellular carriers haven't even agreed on what *signal* 5G will carry. No current cellphone will be 5G capable. Verizon is trying to win the game by building their network first in small sections of Indianapolis, Houston, and some other random region.

Samsungs Galaxy S10 will be the first 5G capable phone, but VZW is purposely hamstringing the top speed in favor of claiming to be the first (and for a while only) 5G network.

How the fu** is the President of the United States this completely clueless.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        All of it. Personally. With his own bare hands.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.
                        Just ignore it, it’s his go-to now. He did the same thing when Trump celebrated the stock market hitting 25k for the third time in his term.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

jfc
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

How much of the wall has Trump built? How much of it has Mexico paid for? Why wasn't it an emergency until the Democrats retook the House? What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              How much of the wall has Trump built? How much of it has Mexico paid for? Why wasn't it an emergency until the Democrats retook the House? What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
                              It would be all done if it wasn’t for the distraction of the Mueller investigation and Mexico would have paid for it.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                he hasn't even built new wall with the money given to him by R's. Which very much undercuts the idea of an emergency.

Comment

Working...
                                X