Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    In Wisconsin you do not have a choice. In Minnesota you do because, Republicans.
    Dude, I'm glad there's a choice. The super mega license is like $60. Our normal license was like $27-35.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
      That's not 100% true. You can get an "enhanced" drivers license in Minnesota that meets the Real ID standards for purposes of flying. I did. It costs more. The other odd thing is the drivers license people tried to talk me out of doing it, for reasons I've yet to figure out.
      Have you heard of MN PARS ...
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Dude, I'm glad there's a choice. The super mega license is like $60. Our normal license was like $27-35.
        But to fly you still need a Real ID. Does the money work out? If you have your passport/passcard already, sure.

Side bar: Why can't I fly international using my passcard? Supposedly they're (passport/passcard) the same. I can go to the 'peg and watch the Jets by ground with it, but not by air. < sigh >
        Last edited by The Sicatoka; 02-19-2019, 03:55 PM.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

If it were standardized it would bring the price down.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            But to fly you still need a Real ID. Does the money work out? If you have your passport/passcard already, sure.

Side bar: Why can't I fly international using my passcard? Supposedly they're (passport/passcard) the same. I can go to the 'peg and watch the Jets by ground with it, but not by air. < sigh >
            Because they don't meet the international standard for a passport. It's not up to our government to accept it or not, it's up to the rest of them. Passcards are only accepted at very specific border crossings. And because of that, I think they are a waste of time.

Also- giving everyone a passport, even though not many travel, seems like an odd expense. Passport ID's have nothing to do with any other ID numbers I have. And they change when the passport is renewed. The only think an ID really needs is a picture (that can be renewed) and a basic number. And the SSN isn't really a good number to be handing a random person. Which is why it will be tough to have a federal ID.

States run elections, so they can issue ID's for free. Use the drivers number or some other state unique number.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Source please. Thanks
              https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/430611-trump-wanted-top-ally-in-charge-of-cohen-probe-report

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                Giving nuke info to the Saudis ... absolutely stupid. Who next? The Afghanis?
                We could have given them to the mujaheddin. What could go wrong?
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  We could have given them to the mujaheddin. What could go wrong?
                  Sure! The Mujaheddin!

And how about the Wahhabi too! I hear those guys have pilots that only go to the first half of flight school.

< facepalm >

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Trump: “I came from Jamaica, Queens, Jamaica Estates, and I became president of the United States. I’m sort of entitled to a great story — just one — from my newspaper.”

Not today…at least not for you.

The story of Mr. Trump’s attempts to defang the investigations has been voluminously covered in the news media, to such a degree that many Americans have lost track of how unusual his behavior is. But fusing the strands reveals an extraordinary story of a president who has attacked the law enforcement apparatus of his own government like no other president in history, and who has turned the effort into an obsession. Mr. Trump has done it with the same tactics he once used in his business empire: demanding fierce loyalty from employees, applying pressure tactics to keep people in line and protecting the brand — himself — at all costs.
                    The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

So we thought the MAGA kids were so innocent... given they are suing the WaPo for the same amount that Bezos paid for them, and are claiming bias against dumpy:

It added, “The Post ignored basic journalist standards because it wanted to advance its well-known and easily documented, biased agenda against President Donald J. Trump by impugning individuals perceived to be supporters of the President.”
                      https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...=.aa989050189f

Not so sure about that idea anymore. If their parents are using dumpy as part of the claim, that's really does point out that they were trying to get into something, as I see it.

Comment

Same price of $50 for the Real ID or the unReal ID in Mass. Just a couple more proofs of identification and residence for the Real one. Good for 5 years.
                        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                          So we thought the MAGA kids were so innocent... given they are suing the WaPo for the same amount that Bezos paid for them, and are claiming bias against dumpy:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...=.aa989050189f

Not so sure about that idea anymore. If their parents are using dumpy as part of the claim, that's really does point out that they were trying to get into something, as I see it.
                          Trying to grift rubes, I assume. I thought everything about that whole thing was from stuff going viral on Twitter and picked up by the Post and everyone else.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Trying to grift rubes, I assume. I thought everything about that whole thing was from stuff going viral on Twitter and picked up by the Post and everyone else.
                            I don't remember the whole story, but having them specifically pick out the WaPo says a lot. The kids are hardly innocent- they are being indoctrinated by their parents. Hopefully, they are teaching them Russian at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                              I don't remember the whole story, but having them specifically pick out the WaPo says a lot. The kids are hardly innocent- they are being indoctrinated by their parents. Hopefully, they are teaching them Russian at the same time.
                              Yeah they are going after WaPo because master Donnie doesn’t like them.
                              I hope discovery opens these freaks up to massive amounts of shame and they get slapped down, hard

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Yeah they are going after WaPo because master Donnie doesn’t like them.
                                I hope discovery opens these freaks up to massive amounts of shame and they get slapped down, hard
                                I would hope so, too. But given how they are approaching this- they will think all of the negative attention is good. That's how the 40% thinks now. How else could they talk themselves into following such a traitorous lair like dumpy?

Comment

Working...
                                X