Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-02-...-lynching.html

Comment

Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Assuming this document is genuine, Roger Stone's tightie whities couldn't be stained any more brown right now.
      Christ, the guy is Flaggy levels of dumb. BENGHAZI!

Comment

jfc
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

jfc
          A spoiled child who has been told he can't have the candy bar at the checkout counter. While the rest of the world shakes its head in derision, we can only be embarrassed for having let this happen. Ashamed would be a better word.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

jfc
            I read the train would have cost even more than the Mueller investigation.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Great use of executive time.

“The Associated Press reports that sources close to the president have been working with Trump on labels for specific 2020 candidates. Two sources with knowledge of Trump's 2020 plans told the AP that the president has begun testing nicknames on aides and advisers as he prepares to reveal them publicly.

The president also plans to use early campaign rallies, the sources told the AP, to test the waters for nicknames he may lob at his potential opponents in the months ahead.”

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                I read the train would have cost even more than the Mueller investigation.
                So it costs more than $0?

(sorry if I ruined the joke)

Comment

I am severely disappointed in California and that project.

Mueller investigation is making money.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    No, that's Sicatoka and Hovey.
                    Where have I ever claimed to be "independent?"
                    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

You gotta love how the Republicans win the Court overwhelmingly. Totally in their favor. And Trump will be running against the Court. It's pretty amazing.

Comment

"out of control Fast Train"? Why do I feel like he watched a disaster movie last night as he was falling asleep?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I also like how he can't remember "high-speed", it's "fast".

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Huh. How about that. Actual voter fraud.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/d...gop-candidates
                              They're doing in on purpose to support the claim we need voter ID.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X