Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Also don’t hear a lot from republicans on the voter fraud scheme paid for and backed by the GOP in NC.

Why is that guy getting a redo, btw. His own son testified that he’d told his dad the guy they’d hired had voter fraud convictions in the past.

Let’s rewaed him with a new election. If a D had done this they’d all be screaming for him to drop out
    Trump tried to stop things like this with his voter fraud commission but the Dems shut it down.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      Trump tried to stop things like this with his voter fraud commission but the Dems shut it down.
      You and Lindsey Graham tag teaming him?

Quit lying.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/03/u...ommission.html
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        You and Lindsey Graham tag teaming him?

Quit lying.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/03/u...ommission.html
        “Despite substantial evidence of voter fraud, many states have refused to provide the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity with basic information relevant to its inquiry,” Mr. Trump said in a White House statement on Wednesday.

As with his "fake news" bleats and dozens of other phony assertions, Trump never provides an ounce of facts to back up what he says. It's all his "because I say so" reality, eagerly accepted by the MAGAts.
        The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          I don't think Sic ever bought it, did he? I believe Flaggy did, though
          Flaggy buys everything. The Girl Scouts in his neighborhood must love him.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Maybe not. The GSA openly welcomes transgender girls, and rejected a $100,000 donation because it came with the stipulation that the Girl Scouts reject transgender humans.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              Maybe not. The GSA openly welcomes transgender girls, and rejected a $100,000 donation because it came with the stipulation that the Girl Scouts reject transgender humans.
              Saw an ad last night for them during UNH-NEU were they highlighted Susan Collins as a former Girl Scout. I got a laugh out of that.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                Saw an ad last night for them during UNH-NEU were they highlighted Susan Collins as a former Girl Scout. I got a laugh out of that.
                Who calls them NEU?
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                  Who calls them NEU?
                  Stupid people
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

If that ends up being true, i'm moving overseas to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        They likely think he's a creep. We all know "DUDETTE" is from Canada, so...

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          They likely think he's a creep. We all know "DUDETTE" is from Canada, so...
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfVCTGrOVXE

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                            If that ends up being true, i'm moving overseas to retire.
                            all talk
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                              Who calls them NEU?
                              Is that NorthEastern University? Well, it's sure better than NOrthEastern University, which I've also seen.

But f-ck em both, it's "NU." Deal with it.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Is that NorthEastern University? Well, it's sure better than NOrthEastern University, which I've also seen.

But f-ck em both, it's "NU." Deal with it.
                                RHSC works just fine too
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X