Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Seriously every time he talks he sounds like a freshman taking an exam in a class he showed up to twice. Just saying as many words as possible to try and hide the fact he didnt understand the question.
    You are exactly right; he's hopelessly overmatched by this job. It is made much worse by the fact that he is too lazy to make up for his ignorance and too self-centered to care.
    Pray to Parise we don't have a Cuban missile crisis kind of situation before he is gone.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

If you look at the debunk by @AltUSPressSec which is linked to this you will see @AltUSPressSec utterly destroy the GOP claims. Jordan and Meadows are a couple of complete morons.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Senate Republicans are offering a choice to President Donald Trump: Withdraw your national emergency declaration at the border or face a potential rebellion from the GOP.

The message was delivered clearly on Thursday by Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.), part of an effort by senior Republicans to avoid a direct confrontation with Trump on the Senate floor.

In a much-anticipated floor speech, the retiring senator declined to state whether he will become the deciding vote to block the president’s maneuver. But he signaled broad opposition to the emergency declaration and sought to convince Trump that he has other ways to collect $5.7 billion for the border wall — the precise amount of money he demanded during the government shutdown fight.

“He’s got sufficient funding without a national emergency, he can build a wall and avoid a dangerous precedent,” Alexander told reporters afterward, referring to billions from a drug forfeiture fund and anti-drug smuggling money at the Defense Department. “That would change the voting situation if he we were to agree to do that.”
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

More reports that Dump ordered security clearance for Jared.

But
          Her
          Emails

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            More reports that Dump ordered security clearance for Jared.

But
            Her
            Emails
            So dumpy makes up his own security people, regardless of their background.

Add that to the new fact that he believes Kim over his own intel. Along with believing Vlad over his own intel. And giving russians classified info in the Oval Office. And having an open secure meeting at his resort.

And somehow we are supposed to think that Secretary Clinton should be in jail for the risk of her e-mails.

How are Republicans and independents not 100% outraged over this?? How is it that our resident anti-globalist not outraged over this? They were ready to jail Hillary over a possible risk, whereas this moron just gives stuff away.

Once again, many supporters have no standing to complain about D in this respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Viewed from afar it seems like the most reasonable solution to the classic college lament: I want to have sex and right now there's a girl on this campus who wants to have sex, but we'll never meet.
              Depends on the individual. If you look anything like me it doesn't help any at all...
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                So dumpy makes up his own security people, regardless of their background.

How are Republicans and independents not 100% outraged over this?? How is it that our resident anti-globalist not outraged over this? They were ready to jail Hillary over a possible risk, whereas this moron just gives stuff away.

Once again, many supporters have no standing to complain about D in this respect.
                GOPer minds had been primed for 30 years to believe Clinton and, by association, all liberals were liars and thieves. Not the same for a Republican, even an obvious fraud like trump. It was an awful but brilliant strategy, and its results will be difficult to reverse.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  Remember when Obama bowing to foreign leaders had the right wing in an apoplectic fit?

Yeah, me too.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                    Depends on the individual. If you look anything like me it doesn't help any at all...
                    Yeah, but if you went to school in the Midwest, well, 3s hang with 3s...
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      Remember when Obama bowing to foreign leaders had the right wing in an apoplectic fit?

Yeah, me too.
                      Like this?

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Never used it. My buddy used it and matched up with his (now) wife on it. .
                        Did he hook up on tinder with his now wife before, or after, married
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Did he hook up on tinder with his now wife before, or after, married
                          Stahp.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

America First.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire.
                                Is it bad that in my mind I hear her whining to her father "Daddy! You told me you didn't give preferential treatment to JerJer and I, you promised!"
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X