Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    100% agree.
    The optimist in me hopes that this means even he can't stomach playing it straight any more....
    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
      The optimist in me hopes that this means even he can't stomach playing it straight any more....
      To your credit. I'll never be that optimistic.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        To your credit. I'll never be that optimistic.
        We know, Eeyore.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          We know, Eeyore.
          The sad thing is with all that pessimism I never would have conceived a President Trump and what's he's done. Never.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
            Truth. At this moment in time it’s hard to envision the Republican Party ever finding their way again. At the same time there is quite a lot I find distasteful about the Democrats.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              The sad thing is with all that pessimism I never would have conceived a President Trump and what's he's done. Never.
              I could have conceived of a trump, but not of a party that would nominate him and certainly not of that many people willing to vote for him.

Comment

Sarah Palin was the first clue that there are some forces in America willing to send even the most ill-prepared, harebrained people to execute the highest offices in the land.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  Truth. At this moment in time it’s hard to envision the Republican Party ever finding their way again. At the same time there is quite a lot I find distasteful about the Democrats.
                  Jfc

Comment

Sarah Palin was the first clue that there are some forces in America willing to send even the most ill-prepared, harebrained people to execute the highest offices in the land.
                    Good point. Different in kind and scale from Mr. Potatoe. And Palin and Trump both appealed to the same growing base in the Republican party.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      And Palin and Trump both appealed to the same growing base in the Republican party.
                      Yessir, and that would be the, "I'm ignorant and proud of it!" crowd.

Comment

I admit, I was pumped that Palin was on the ticket. Sweet! A female candidate! Then she started talking. And I banged my head against the wall enough to get a few concussions.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          I admit, I was pumped that Palin was on the ticket. Sweet! A female candidate! Then she started talking. And I banged my head against the wall enough to get a few concussions.
                          We all thought it was a very progressive moment for the Republicans, and then...yep.

Comment

We all thought it was a very progressive moment for the Republicans, and then...yep.
                            She really made my head hurt. I was sounding like a teenage girl at that point: "Literally, I can't!"
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              Yeah, they wanna take yer gunz!!!!!
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

But......but......they want someone just like them!!
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X