Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
    So we all remember how Trump was all "Let's forgive the Saudi's for Khashoggi tripping and falling to his death on Saudi property?"

I'm sure it didn't have anything have anything to do with this little nugget of newfound information.
    With Michael Flynn standing to make a pretty penny on the deal.

But Hillary sold uranium to the Russians, so there's that.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

I support voter ID (or national ID) 100% as long as everyone gets them on time and for free. Trying to backdoor those laws in the same year as an election is wrong. If they want to pass one now and guarantee that by election day 2020 everyone will have then go for it. If the Government falls behind though no one can be denied the right to vote in the upcoming election.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        I support voter ID (or national ID) 100% as long as everyone gets them on time and for free.
        I agree.
        Why don't we complete the trifecta and make it national ID, voter ID, and a passport.

It would completely kick the pins out from under voter fraud arguments if your voter ID was also a passport (proving citizenship).
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          I agree.
          Why don't we complete the trifecta and make it national ID, voter ID, and a passport.

It would completely kick the pins out from under voter fraud arguments if your voter ID was also a passport (proving citizenship).
          I'd be fine with that. It will never happen though. The Republicans would lose their minds with such a policy.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            So we all remember how Trump was all "Let's forgive the Saudi's for Khashoggi tripping and falling to his death on Saudi property?"

I'm sure it didn't have anything have anything to do with this little nugget of newfound information.
            Giving nuke info to the Saudis ... absolutely stupid. Who next? The Afghanis?
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Lol

“JUST IN: President Trump reportedly asked former acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker late last year whether the U.S. attorney in New York's Southern District and ally of the president could take over the investigation into hush money paid to women who alleged they had affairs with the president, among other subjects.”
              Source please. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                Source please. Thanks
                Been on MSNBC news all day. Also was on Fox News.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I would support voter ID if I could trust Republicans wouldn't game access in such a way to disproportionately disenfranchise certain segments of the population.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    I'd be fine with that. It will never happen though. The Republicans would lose their minds with such a policy.
                    Are you sure?

If the criteria for acquisition of said ID was the same as what you have to show for a passport they'd be jammed up. It guarantees only citizens voting. How could they be against that. And if it's free it helps folks looking for work that may not have the right documents to fill out the I-9 form.

Doez it ring of "show me ure paperz!" A bit. Is there a better alternative?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      Are you sure?

If the criteria for acquisition of said ID was the same as what you have to show for a passport they'd be jammed up. It guarantees only citizens voting. How could they be against that. And if it's free it helps folks looking for work that may not have the right documents to fill out the I-9 form.

Doez it ring of "show me ure paperz!" A bit. Is there a better alternative?
                      They were the ones who prevented Minnesota from being a Real ID state. We still don't have drivers license you can fly with so we have an exception that will end eventually. Lot of people getting Passports because of it. If I remember they consider it a privacy issue.

Comment

They were the ones who prevented Minnesota from being a Real ID state. We still don't have drivers license you can fly with so we have an exception that will end eventually. Lot of people getting Passports because of it. If I remember they consider it a privacy issue.
                        That's not 100% true. You can get an "enhanced" drivers license in Minnesota that meets the Real ID standards for purposes of flying. I did. It costs more. The other odd thing is the drivers license people tried to talk me out of doing it, for reasons I've yet to figure out.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

The drivers licenses were changed over sometime after July 2018. I renewed my DL this past summer, and then my wife renewed hers in August or September due to her name and address change, and she has a completely different design to her license than I have for mine.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                              That's not 100% true. You can get an "enhanced" drivers license in Minnesota that meets the Real ID standards for purposes of flying. I did. It costs more. The other odd thing is the drivers license people tried to talk me out of doing it, for reasons I've yet to figure out.
                              In Wisconsin you do not have a choice. In Minnesota you do because, Republicans.

Comment

Why would you post that here? It's nothing but an unfunny Trump trying to get a laugh from his base while working up that Gestapo fervor at the same time. So...standard Trump twooping.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X