Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    ABC - Jim Jordan
    NBC - Ron Johnson

The booking of liars on these programs is a big big problem. Bigger than SNL.
    Stop watching...the w only way they will stop is if their ratings plummet. Stop enabling.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Ha Ha Ha.

Don Cheadle (on SNL last night) had a Russian Hockey Jersey on and I was trying to understand why. Then on the back it said Trump and #45. Heeeeeeeeeeelarious. No wonder Trump was so ****ed off.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

35-40%
          It's more like 30-35%, with another 9-14% who are thinking, "Well, I did get a tax cut/refund, and he stopped the leftward slide of the SCOTUS, so...". The remaining 1% are the ultra rich who got a big payday, so, "Bring on kleptocracy!"

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            I sat beside a bunch of them at breakfast. Ignorant crotchety old farts pining for a time when America was great.

I left just shaking my head.
            The Breakfast Club of Divorced Uncles/Grandpas.

Comment

Apparently I am a loser teacher...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Anyone not born to a billionaire family is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Correct. Small loan.

Comment

They vote Republican anyway, and always will. Fck 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      They vote Republican anyway, and always will. Fck 'em.
                      I'm sure most of these guys would prefer that trump have stroke and just fade away to one of his hotels in Florida, but they will defend til they die the party that has already built its own financial and cultural walls to keep out the unwealthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Should'a picked their genes better.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

If this ****er doesn't end up in jail I am going to be extremely disappointed.

Comment

If this ****er doesn't end up in jail I am going to be extremely disappointed.
                            Whenever Rush is brought up, I can't help but think of the Simpson's parody of him and the Republican Party from 20+ years ago.... And it's still 100% dead on
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X