Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars IX: rumors, spoilers beware!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Star Wars IX: rumors, spoilers beware!!!

Originally posted by Transplanted Tiger Fan View Post
    The infant Yoda species in the Mandalorian story line also possesses a force healing power. “The Boy” and I watched episode 7 the day before we saw The Rise of Skywalker (it aired a day early), and when the infant Yoda species force-healed Greef Karga after the “dragon” attack, “the Boy” said – “Huh... that’s new”. Then when we saw Rey force-heal Kylo Ren in the movie the next night, we had a nice chuckle at how the Mandalorian appeared to have set that up.

Cheers!!!
    ~TTF
    That's a good point.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

💥!

Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni will steer Star Wars movies and t.v. for the foreseeable future!

https://youtu.be/W-s8W4kUgxI
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Yeah until a legit source says it I wont buy it. But even so I still dont have much interest. Di$ney has made Star Wars so "meh" I am in wait and see mode from now on.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
          ��!

Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni will steer Star Wars movies and t.v. for the foreseeable future!

https://youtu.be/W-s8W4kUgxI
          Favreau and Filoni are rumored to have a big hand in Star Wars going forward, as reported by a number of gossip sites. Disney has not directly stated that's to be the case, though. Such a role seems like a usurpation of Kathleen Kennedy's role in Lucasfilm, which surely be announced by the parent company.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            Favreau and Filoni are rumored to have a big hand in Star Wars going forward, as reported by a number of gossip sites. Disney has not directly stated that's to be the case, though. Such a role seems like a usurpation of Kathleen Kennedy's role in Lucasfilm, which surely be announced by the parent company.
            Maybe at the next IgerCon on February 11.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Yeah until a legit source says it I wont buy it. But even so I still dont have much interest. Di$ney has made Star Wars so "meh" I am in wait and see mode from now on.
              Agreed. It was so promising to start, but a let down in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                Maybe at the next IgerCon on February 11.
                Maybe but she is under contract til 2021 so who knows.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Maybe but she is under contract til 2021 so who knows.
                  Iger can't keep a secret like Favreau and Filoni taking over LucasFilm. He'll have to brag about it on the shareholder conference call. Even if it isn't going to happen until next year. If he gets through the call and doesn't spill the beans it isn't happening; it's a fan fiction.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    Iger can't keep a secret like Favreau and Filoni taking over LucasFilm. He'll have to brag about it on the shareholder conference call. Even if it isn't going to happen until next year. If he gets through the call and doesn't spill the beans it isn't happening; it's a fan fiction.
                    Very true good point. Plus even if he could hide it his ego would never allow it
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This sounds like a far more interesting take, too bad Disney fires Trevorrow.

https://www.ign.com/articles/star-wa...he-fates?amp=1
                      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

I read that...it sounds like a mess.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                          This sounds like a far more interesting take, too bad Disney fires Trevorrow.

https://www.ign.com/articles/star-wa...he-fates?amp=1
                          Sounds closer to what I wanted.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Parts of it sound good, parts of it sound like bad fan fiction. Honestly it is the perfect metaphor for the entire Sequel Trilogy

Its too bad, with just a little bit of leadership and planning this trilogy could have been something special.

Personally my favorite fanfic idea was the idea that Rey goes Dark Side, Kylo turns light and kills her trying to save her. (hence Rise of Skywalker) Hell even the idea where Kylo stays Dark, She goes Light and they exile themselves together to bring about Balance is fine if executed right. As it was Kylo/Ben was another character that started great, meandered in the middle and was laughably weak by the end. Not as bad as Finn mind you, but geez he never reached his potential which is why the ST never really had any sense of real dread. There was no big bad...Snoke died and Kylo was a whiny manchild closer to Hayden Anakin than he was Vader and Palpatine shows up out of nowhere.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I just wanted to see Palpatine win. That would've been great.
                              Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Obi-Wan series scaled back and delayed. Sounds like Lucasfilm wasn't happy with the writing and have replaced who was doing it. Crew sent home.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X