Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars IX: rumors, spoilers beware!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    One of my favorite scenes from the office!! 🤣🤣
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Re: Star Wars IX: rumors, spoilers beware!!!

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
      One of my favorite scenes from the office!! 🤣🤣
      Did this have to do with Tobie? I forget.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Of course
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yes!😀 It’s when Michael sees Toby had returned to work from Costa Rica or wherever he had gone

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Truth?

https://youtu.be/6_lhvfHtxlY

If yes, i’m All in!

EDIT: GOT guys are apparently not n talks with Charlize Theron and Keanu Reeves to.be part of their old republic trilogy
            Last edited by solovsfett; 06-11-2019, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Star Wars Celebration 2020 will be at Anaheim Convention Center 27-30 August. Tickets go on sale next Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                Star Wars Celebration 2020 will be at Anaheim Convention Center 27-30 August. Tickets go on sale next Friday.
                NERDS!!!!
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Classic, Troops (a cops parody): https://youtu.be/5HO70-Rk3jE

Comment

Stormtroopers 9/11: https://youtu.be/xV7Ha3VDbzE

Comment

Stormtroopers 9/11: https://youtu.be/xV7Ha3VDbzE

God this is perfect good. Thank you.

This should be posted every 9/11.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

God this is perfect good. Thank you.

This should be posted every 9/11.
                        Agreed! The college humor site has some real gems. 🤣🤣

Comment

GOT guys now looking to bring DiCaprio into the 4th trilogy

Comment

I managed to get two 4-day adult passes to Star Wars Celebration. They are already sold out.

Comment

Add Johnny Depp to the list in talks for the 4th trilogy.

Depp, DiCaprio, Theron, Reeves.

Comment

Add Johnny Depp to the list in talks for the 4th trilogy.

Depp, DiCaprio, Theron, Reeves.
                                Honestly, I think I prefer the no-name actor approach. It makes the movie more about the story and less about the actors who may just be in it to cash a check - which is what Depp seems to do a lot of these days.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X