Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bracketology 1.1 - before the conference tournaments. Don't be upset

Originally posted by snc1 View Post
    Lets not forget that the U.S. Cheese Championship is going on at Lambeau right now. West is better than the east in this as well.
    Also, this is the first of two national championships Green Bay will be hosting this month��
    I'll take white Vermont cheddar over dyed orange Wisconsin cheese 8 days a week.
    2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
    2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
    2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
    2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by NUProf View Post
      I'll take white Vermont cheddar over dyed orange Wisconsin cheese 8 days a week.
      Love Cabot Cheese. We Have been to the factory tour.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Beer Chese Soup and Friday Night Fish Frys - for the better part of a dozen years early in my career, I spent more time in Wisconsin than anywhere else...you have not lived until you’ve experience both in a VFW or fire station or church hall...but I’d still love to see the finals played in Oz while I’m still alive.💚💛🙃
        LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

• The RIT Curse Lives On

If you think that hosting playoff games is a cluster only in D3 ...

RIT blew its chance to host last weekend, and is now playing a quarter final series in a high-profile Wed-Thurs-Fri series vs Sacred Heart. Evidently SHU wasn't anticipating hosting, Jeff Dunham booked their arena, and has relegated Atlantic Hockey to a rare mid-week series.

Actually this time it's not RIT's fault, but I don't really feel much sympathy.

Comment

• Re: The RIT Curse Lives On

Originally posted by elbojpb View Post

RIT blew its chance to host last weekend, and is now playing a quarter final series in a high-profile Wed-Thurs-Fri series vs Sacred Heart. Evidently SHU wasn't anticipating hosting, Jeff Dunham booked their arena, and has relegated Atlantic Hockey to a rare mid-week series.

No offense to RIT or Sacred Heart, but I'd rather go see Jeff Dunham!!!
            Steve
            Penn State Class of '95
            Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
              No offense to RIT or Sacred Heart, but I'd rather go see Jeff Dunham!!!
              So, would I! The attendance will be a wee bit higher than an AHA playoff game...

If you can afford it.

He is the highest grossing stand up comedian in North America. According to Forbes, he is the third wealthiest comedian in the world, behind Jerry Seinfeld and Chris Rock.
              Russell Jaslow
              [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
              U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by elbojpb View Post

Which was compounded by the AHL team having a game on Sunday.
                Russell Jaslow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                  Which was compounded by the AHL team having a game on Sunday.
                  The old barn (Milford) was unavailable?
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    The old barn (Milford) was unavailable?
                    At the last minute, yes.
                    Russell Jaslow

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                      Beer Chese Soup and Friday Night Fish Frys - for the better part of a dozen years early in my career, I spent more time in Wisconsin than anywhere else...you have not lived until you’ve experience both in a VFW or fire station or church hall...but I’d still love to see the finals played in Oz while I’m still alive.💚💛🙃
                      A Frozen Four in the MCC. The Championship Site that D3 hockey DESERVES.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKrosky View Post
                        Oswego could bid on the FF when they ask for neutral predetermined sites. Just saying...
                        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                        GO LAKERS!!!
                        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                        Oswego State '09

Comment

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                          Oswego could bid on the FF when they ask for neutral predetermined sites. Just saying...
                          I believe they are prepared to do just that.
                          LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by BKrosky View Post
                            What is wrong with it if it is a site that the NCAA deserves? The Cooler (before walls) is what the NCAA deserves
                            2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                            2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                            2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                            2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Working...
                            X