• Re: Minnesota Golden Gopher Season 2018-2019: Fire Motzko

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
    20-21 should be a playoff team.
    Is that when the Lucius saviors arrive?
    National Champions: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by Rabid Gopher View Post
      Is that when the Lucius saviors arrive?
      No, and who knows if they even will. Only one of them has the hype and let's see what he does at NTDP next year.

Comment

This is the dumbest article I have read in a while.
        https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...te-Deserve.php

I didn't hear a single Gopher fan who didn't think ASU shouldn't go to the NCAAs on merit. Quite Quixotic.

Edit: Or it's also the writer is a moron who misinterpreted our disgust at the thuggery.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Didn't read it. They got in via the math and no one questions that. But they aren't going to go anywhere, because they are just not very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
            Didn't read it. They got in via the math and no one questions that. But they aren't going to go anywhere, because they are just not very good.
            Pretty much. I thought it was one of the worst teams I've seen play the Gophers since St. Lawrence or Ferris. Walker must be an absolute force on the ice if losing him meant they look like a fourth-rate team.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              This is the dumbest article I have read in a while.
              https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...te-Deserve.php

I didn't hear a single Gopher fan who didn't think ASU shouldn't go to the NCAAs on merit. Quite Quixotic.

Edit: Or it's also the writer is a moron who misinterpreted our disgust at the thuggery.
              They're a crap program I hope the Gophers don't schedule again, but I never claimed they didn't deserve to make the dance. Math doesn't lie. Not the first time Wodon has been a complete.doofus.
              Last edited by state of hockey; 03-26-2019, 03:30 PM.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                They're a crap program I hope the Gophers don't schedule again, but I never claimed they didn't deserve to make the dance. Math doesn't lie. Not the first time Wodon has been a complete.doofus.
                Yeah, I really have zero idea where the author is getting this preposterous source material.
                Code:

Comment

After reading the comments here I'm not going to bother. I agree that ASU was the least talented team that the Gophers played all season.
                  Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Lou Nanne has said it multiple times on KFAN in the last few weeks. I don’t think that counts as a fanbase clamoring about it but that could be the source.

Comment

That would make sense. I haven't been listening for six weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU BlackandRed View Post
                        Lou Nanne has said it multiple times on KFAN in the last few weeks. I don’t think that counts as a fanbase clamoring about it but that could be the source.
                        To be fair, Nanne also doesn't seem to understand PWR. He questioned the seeding in the past week. It's simple math. He still thinks that it's some guys smoking cigars in the shadows.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          To be fair, Nanne also doesn't seem to understand PWR. He questioned the seeding in the past week. It's simple math. He still thinks that it's some guys smoking cigars in the shadows.
                          KRACH is simple math (?) too, but gets different results. Providence wouldn't be in the tournament with KRACH. Penn State would be. I have no idea which is more reflective of reality, just saying that "simple math" doesn't necessarily equal "correct."
                          My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                            So basically Lou is now playing himself like who played him in Miracle? You know, a whiney weenie.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                            Twenty red lights in his honor
                            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              https://youtu.be/cgprAH98lsA

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                                KRACH is simple math (?) too, but gets different results. Providence wouldn't be in the tournament with KRACH. Penn State would be. I have no idea which is more reflective of reality, just saying that "simple math" doesn't necessarily equal "correct."
                                He was questioning how MN could have 3 #1 seeds, and why MSU had to be shipped to {PROVICED.

Well, Lou, that's the math. And it actually probably p*ed the NCAA off, since now there's a chance of a 3-MN team F4.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X