Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota Golden Gopher Season 2018-2019: Fire Motzko

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    Considering I've seen and read some fans saying it... Yes.
    You can stop the condescending BS anytime.
    I don't care what you've supposedly read and every bunch has an idiot or two. My point stands - it's precious that even in a season when SCSU is fielding a dominant team your thoughts always revert to the Gophers.

And no reason to stop - you've earned that BS.

Comment

Bob just needs that early 80's hair mojo back.

That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
        Bob just needs that early 80's hair mojo back.

Many of us wish we had the hair we had back in the 80’s. Hell I’d be happy going back to 2000
        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          I don't care what you've supposedly read and every bunch has an idiot or two. My point stands - it's precious that even in a season when SCSU is fielding a dominant team your thoughts always revert to the Gophers.

And no reason to stop - you've earned that BS.
          Gee.. I wonder why Husky fans might care about what the Gophers are doing this year...
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Gee.. I wonder why Husky fans might care about what the Gophers are doing this year...
            This year. There's that precociousness again!

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              This year. There's that precociousness again!
              And as long as Motzko is there we will care as well... But hey your rhetoric doesn't change regardless.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Yep. No different when Dean Blais went to Omaha. I was pulling for him to do well but it didn’t work out so good. Just human nature when a coach leaves the college you are a fan of goes elsewhere, one is curious to see how he does
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                  Yep. No different when Dean Blais went to Omaha. I was pulling for him to do well but it didn’t work out so good. Just human nature when a coach leaves the college you are a fan of goes elsewhere, one is curious to see how he does
                  This sounds very different because I doubt Jan wants him to do well at all lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post

Comment

I'm sure he doesn't but my point is fans will have interest in how they do with their new team. Had Blais went to Minny of course I would of hoped he failed
                      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                        I'm sure he doesn't but my point is fans will have interest in how they do with their new team. Had Blais went to Minny of course I would of hoped he failed
                        It was a little different in that Blais did not leave UND and go directly to Omaha. He left UND ostensibly to take a shot at being an NHL coach, with Columbus, iirc.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Now what would make you say that...
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                            It was a little different in that Blais did not leave UND and go directly to Omaha. He left UND ostensibly to take a shot at being an NHL coach, with Columbus, iirc.
                            Yep. He admitted later he wished he had never done it. NHL wasn’t for him
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

The real MN season thread, and in case anyone missed it, the title is making fun of the people who actually think anything close to this.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

How does this team march into Compton and VCA and get three wins but sh-t the bed so bad?
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X