Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019 Part 2: Still not time for the witty thread title.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019 Part 2: Still not time for the witty thread title.

At some point the PP has to come to life, a bunch of blind one armed monkeys couldn't have a pp this bad for this long. It will wake up like the PK has. Let's go RED! It's HAMMER time (what a witty tread title).
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019 Part 2: Still not time for the witty thread title.

I blame the hiring of Butters. Dirty Gopher plant!

Comment

A powerplay goal! It's a miracle!!!
        Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Shocked that it's only a tie game. Lebedeff stood on his head in that first period. So many bad turnovers and situations where players put themselves out of position.

Comment

And the goal allowed is another not covering guys around the net after Lebby made the first save.
            gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Nice goal to put the Badgers ahead after 2. We've seen this show before though. Gotta finish.

Comment

Either team could have 5 goals right now.

A couple of amazing stops by each keeper, a couple of misses on open nets.

Both teams have offense playing up tempo and both teams have been getting pretty solid G play.

Now let's see what happens on the PK...

Comment

Holy constant bad turnovers Batman! Can't keep relying on great saves to bail us out. Really sloppy in our own defensive end and neutral zone right now

Comment

Obviously Lebby's best game. He's at the bench laughing during the time out; pretty funny! The domers have been dominating of late...let's pop another one.

The defense is horrible.

P.K.....****in` A!
                    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Just tuned in, is Miller playing? Out for the year? Or?
                      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                        Just tuned in, is Miller playing? Out for the year? Or?
                        I think I saw they were planning on him being out for the next few weeks, maybe back for the conference playoffs

Comment

Good win, but that game is 100% all on Lebby. Kid stood on his head tonight!

Comment

I think Howie could work with Lebedeff. He has potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodhotter View Post
                              I think Howie could work with Lebedeff. He has potential.
                              If he had defense in front of him, he could be incredible. Half of the time, puppies are running into each other crapping on the carpets.

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                                Good win, but that game is 100% all on Lebby. Kid stood on his head tonight!
                                Only heard part of the 3rd period but sounds like Lebedeff was outstanding. Maybe Howie can coach him up over the summer?
                                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X