Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019 Part 2: Still not time for the witty thread title.

Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019 Part 2: Still not time for the witty thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by MadCityRich View Post
    Maybe so, but the Blues were targeting him and beat the living schitt out of him. I think he's quite banged up. I thought a better response from some of the Shark's tough guys would have been appropriate.
    He was targeted in the series before too. I agree that they should have defended him better.

SIEVE chant & BUD SONG originators

Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019 Part 2: Still not time for the witty thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by WiscTJK View Post
    He was targeted in the series before too. I agree that they should have defended him better.
    Great minds.....

Unrelated, but I've been following the news about Kessel getting traded for over 24 hours. Weird situation; apparently he's got a no-trade clause for all but 8 teams, MN wants him, but MN isn't on the list. Rumors say he's not signing off...who knows?

Anybody else have the shakes without hockey? There hasn't been a game since Tuesday and they don't play until Monday! EEEEK! 😖 . If there was a 14 day break it would be the NBA.
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Oh my god, Howard Moore’s wife and daughter died in a car accident😥😥😥

Quote Originally Posted by solovsfett View Post
    Oh my god, Howard Moore’s wife and daughter died in a car accident😥😥😥
    What a horrific tragedy. My thoughts and prayers go out to Howard, family members and friends. Detroit News

Unbelievably sad. I couldn't imagine going through that. I didn't realize coach and his son were in the car as well. Hard to believe but it couldve been worse.
    And as I type, RichJr just texted me that Bart Starr has passed away. JFC.😪
    Oh no! 😢😢 jfc

Unbelievably sad. I couldn't imagine going through that. I didn't realize coach and his son were in the car as well. Hard to believe but it couldve been worse.

And the State Journal said the family dog also died in the car accident. I can’t imagine what Howard and his son are going through today.

Drunkard

That is such awful, heartbreaking news.

Let's go RED!

Quote Originally Posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    That is such awful, heartbreaking news.
    It takes your breathe away in that bad freaky way.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Aside: sounds like the Hauser brothers are head cases. They verballed to Gard last week then changed their minds. One is going MSU and the other to Virginia.

Aside: sounds like the Hauser brothers are head cases. They verballed to Gard last week then changed their minds. One is going MSU and the other to Virginia.
    If what I read is true, mommy runs their lives...and probably daddy's as well. If these guys get married, their wives will have a rude awakening when they ALL live together, including mommy & daddy Hauser.

****ing *******.

And by the way, **** the Bruins.

If what I read is true, mommy runs their lives...and probably daddy's as well. If these guys get married, their wives will have a rude awakening when they ALL live together, including mommy & daddy Hauser.

****ing *******.

Wow, yeah. I bet mommy approves their girlfriends etc. ugh

Go Blues!

Wow, yeah. I bet mommy approves their girlfriends etc. ugh

Go Blues!
    Or is mommy their girlfriend.

Too soon?
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Or is mommy their girlfriend.

Too soon?
    🤣🤣🤣

Let's go RED!

****ing *******.

Sometimes you wonder if you really want head cases like those on the team anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy A View Post
    Sometimes you wonder if you really want head cases like those on the team anyway.
    For sure. I wonder if anybody up in Stevens Point has pictures of the Hauser's with their mom at their high school proms?

Really I don't care, but this is FUN in between Hawkey tawk.
    The Blues will tie the series tonight.

**** the Bruins.
    Last edited by MadCityRich; 05-29-2019 at 04:33 PM.

half-crazy half-insane maniac

Sorry to interrupt basketball incest or whatever is going on here, but is anyone else annoyed at the season ticket reminders and promos with no schedule yet? Last year Big Ten announced 5/22 with the full UW schedule following shortly. Hopefully this is just a paranoid conspiracy theory, but are they trying to get our ticket money before announcing a terrible schedule with more games off of the traditional Friday/Saturday schedule?

But I do agree, **** the Bruins.

Sad Panda

Anyone going to mind if I join you for a few games next year? Moving back to Madison on Friday.

Let's go RED!

Quote Originally Posted by gwhinwi View Post
    Anyone going to mind if I join you for a few games next year? Moving back to Madison on Friday.
    Welcome home. I hope the whole family is in tow. We can hook up for some gal's games for sure as long as you like sitting behind the opposing team's bench.

Let's go RED!

For sure. I wonder if anybody up in Stevens Point has pictures of the Hauser's with their mom at their high school proms?
    I should have had a more open mind.

Thread Information