Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019 Part 2: Still not time for the witty thread title.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019 Part 2: Still not time for the witty thread title.

It's a great day for hockey!

Let's go RED!
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019 Part 2: Still not time for the witty thread title.

2 for badgers today. Bouncy ball this afternoon and hockey tonight!!
      gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
        Well...years ago some of us wanted enrico blasi as coach. Glad that didn’t materialize.
        I didn't know he was fired. Ouch. With 4 years left on his contract.
        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
          2 for badgers today. Bouncy ball this afternoon and hockey tonight!!
          1 win out of 2 games today!

EDIT: 5:45 PM. Told ya. Now for the win.......**** 'EM BECKY!
          Last edited by MadCityRich; 03-22-2019, 05:50 PM.
          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
            1 win out of 2 games today!
            Only one is important, the other one is rather meaningless, they have no chance to win a title.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
              With all this pent up mojo we have, let's direct it to the ladies this weekend. They've run into hot goalies and have seriously outshot teams, and lost. Shoot, shoot, shoot and **** `em ladies!
              This game is just what I was afraid of. Total domination by WI, the goalie saved 22 of 23 in the first, and it's a 1-0 game. They've got to start to bury the puck.

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

This game is just what I was afraid of. Total domination by WI, the goalie saved 22 of 23 in the first, and it's a 1-0 game. They've got to start to bury the puck.
                And then they opened the can of whoopass in the 3rd and ground them into powder. Vengeance is sweet. Soup made some big saves and the team D was fantastic. Bring on the rodents!

Comment

First game I saw of the Women this year. **** they are good.

Comment

Originally posted by dtrumbower View Post
                    First game I saw of the Women this year. **** they are good.
                    MN and UW are in a league of their own this year. Any other ranked team doesn't have the depth of those 2 have. Sunday I suspect will look more even, but still have awesome up and down pace.

Comment

• ......and Pankowski gets robbed of the Kazmaier. PCBS. BFD, the winner had the most goals. It's not about that.

Comment

......and Pankowski gets robbed of the Kazmaier. PCBS. BFD, the winner had the most goals. It's not about that.
                        You want to tell me what it is about?
                        Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                        And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                        If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

• I just witnessed history! UWSP completes the undefeated season in overtime, defeating Norwich 3-2 for the D3 National Championship!!! First undefeated D3 team ever! #Number6

Comment

****...https://youtu.be/fCk01u5pxFo

I wish 81 and 83 games were up!
                            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

At a local brew pub. INDYCAR on one tv, badgers vs rats on the other. I’m in heaven! My hatred for the gophers is at full on rage mode. Pass the thinner!
                              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                                At a local brew pub. INDYCAR on one tv, badgers vs rats on the other. I’m in heaven! My hatred for the gophers is at full on rage mode. Pass the thinner!
                                Been a good game so far! Guck the Fophers

Comment

Working...
                                X