Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019 Part 2: Still not time for the witty thread title.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
    solo, tell me what's happening. I can't watch the game with what Im doing. I tuned in when it was 2-0, then heard our 2 goals. I tuned in a bit later and it was 5-2. The spousal unit texted me that Lebedeff got the hook after the 7th goal by pedophile state.

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON? <- Those four stars aren't hell.
    Listened on radio. From what I hear defense was as good as pylons. Just terrible.

F.

The 1 and dones will be a bandaid and that’s a fact. Even if they score 6 gpg next year they may not be able to stop the opposition from getting 7
    Last edited by solovsfett; 02-22-2019, 10:13 PM.
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019 Part 2: Still not time for the witty thread title.

Defense is an absolute dumpster fire.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019 Part 2: Still not time for the witty thread title.

I wanted to comment on the game tonight, but figured it was just much easier to drink whiskey and then just keep drinking.

That was utterly depressing.

Glad that Blomquist was able to get some game time tonight though.
        Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

I can only hope Granato is challenging some kid to a fight in the hotel right now.
          Originally posted by WiscTJK
          I'm with Wisko and Tim.
          Originally posted by Timothy A
          Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Wisko, Are you aware that Tony actually did that today? A 54 year old man challenging a player on his team to a fight. A no win situation for a college player.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
              I can only hope Granato is challenging some kid to a fight in the hotel right now.
              All is well. There are no issues with this team. Just wait till next year says King Wisko
              gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron City View Post
                Wisko, Are you aware that Tony actually did that today? A 54 year old man challenging a player on his team to a fight. A no win situation for a college player.
                Are you serious? This happened? Do you have proof?

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

So...obviously something happened after the game. Wisko is not prone to hyperbole from what I know...

Jesus, as if Wisconsin Hockey could use anymore gd bull****.

IF this challenge happened I don’t just want Granato fired I want the entire staff ****canned.

Oseicki isn’t cutting it and Strobel doesn’t have it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                    How do you know this and who is the player? Found it interesting that Jack Berry was held out of tonight’s game as discipline for an off ice incident.

Comment

Imagine if you will, the phone calls to Turcotte, Holloway, Donovan et al right now. That dream class could be halved by an Eavesesque moment of stupidity from Granato.

Something has been off for two years with this team. Is it a lack of buy-in from Eaves players? Is it terrible coaching?

If this rumor is true it will take years to undo the damage. It’s already been 23 years since UW was a power. Add another 5 easy just to fix the reputation.

Not one kid being recruited has seen Wisconsin as a powerhouse. It’s all ancient history to them. Ugh.

I really hope this is a rumor but...

Comment

The other thing is, when Eaves pushed Leavitt orcwhatever transpired there, the Burish freshman class immediately stood behind Eaves and became real leaders.

Does anyone get that same sense of buy-in and loyalty from anyone on this team re: Tony G or Oseicki?

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                          All is well. There are no issues with this team. Just wait till next year says King Wisko
                          That's it! We're fighting!

Pick a nice hotel (preferably one with a quality bar for drinks after) and I'll meet you in the hallway of your choice!
                          I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                            So...obviously something happened after the game. Wisko is not prone to hyperbole from what I know...
                            Wisko was merely making an inside joke for his own amusement. Adding a little "Leavitty" to the situation if you will.

That 'one post' Iron City follows it with an accusation against Tony seems to me to be a pretty good troll job.

Unless of course on the very, very, off-off chance it isn't, (which would be such a mind boggling coincidence I almost hope it isn't) we can take comfort in the fact that after the last hotel hallway fight, the Badgers won about 75 games over the next 3 years.
                            I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                              How do you know this and who is the player? Found it interesting that Jack Berry was held out of tonight’s game as discipline for an off ice incident.
                              If you read carefully you'll see that, in fact, this isn't a statement of fact.

Too much thinner all around.
                              I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

No idea why Jack was disciplined, but at this time of year it is pretty disappointing. The game wasn't disappointing, it was embarrassing.

What I don't get is Achan being "disciplined" by just being moved off his line. Seems like that is a pretty strange move. Either skate the kid after practice and then play him or just sit him down seems like the more usual thing. Of course I have no idea what type of infraction we're talking about with either of them, or how minor it might be, so I probably shouldn't judge too much without the facts.
                                I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Working...
                                X