Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019 Part 2: Still not time for the witty thread title.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019 Part 2: Still not time for the witty thread title.

Go Sharks! I really want the Big Pavelski to win a Stanley Cup!
    gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019 Part 2: Still not time for the witty thread title.

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
      I approve this message.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Well that sucked. Joe is a F/A now. To me it seems like maybe he has lost a 1/2 step on the forecheck but he is deadly on the pp and in front of the net. My daughter will be devastated if he leaves the Sharks. They could have used Kane to score some goals.

Comment

Todd Milewski
          @ToddMilewski
          ·

#Badgers get a commitment from Edina forward Liam Malmquist, whose teammate Mike Vorlicky is due to join UW next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
            Well that sucked. Joe is a F/A. To me it seems like maybe he has lost a 1/2 step on the forecheck
            Maybe so, but the Blues were targeting him and beat the living schitt out of him. I think he's quite banged up. I thought a better response from some of the Shark's tough guys would have been appropriate.
            "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
              Maybe so, but the Blues were targeting him and beat the living schitt out of him. I think he's quite banged up. I thought a better response from some of the Shark's tough guys would have been appropriate.
              He was targeted in the series before too. I agree that they should have defended him better.
              gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

He was targeted in the series before too. I agree that they should have defended him better.
                Great minds.....

Unrelated, but I've been following the news about Kessel getting traded for over 24 hours. Weird situation; apparently he's got a no-trade clause for all but 8 teams, MN wants him, but MN isn't on the list. Rumors say he's not signing off...who knows?

Anybody else have the shakes without hockey? There hasn't been a game since Tuesday and they don't play until Monday! EEEEK! 😖 . If there was a 14 day break it would be the NBA.

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Oh my god, Howard Moore’s wife and daughter died in a car accident😥😥😥
                  Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                    Oh my god, Howard Moore’s wife and daughter died in a car accident😥😥😥
                    What a horrific tragedy. My thoughts and prayers go out to Howard, family members and friends. Detroit News

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich
                      Unbelievably sad. I couldn't imagine going through that. I didn't realize coach and his son were in the car as well. Hard to believe but it couldve been worse.
                      And as I type, RichJr just texted me that Bart Starr has passed away. JFC.😪
                      Oh no! 😢😢 jfc

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Unbelievably sad. I couldn't imagine going through that. I didn't realize coach and his son were in the car as well. Hard to believe but it couldve been worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                          And the State Journal said the family dog also died in the car accident. I can’t imagine what Howard and his son are going through today.

Comment

That is such awful, heartbreaking news.
                            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                              That is such awful, heartbreaking news.
                              It takes your breathe away in that bad freaky way.

Comment

Aside: sounds like the Hauser brothers are head cases. They verballed to Gard last week then changed their minds. One is going MSU and the other to Virginia.

Comment

Working...
                                X