Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2019: Superb Owl and Offseason

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    There’s a huge difference. Mexican Coca Cola is a million times better than Coca Cola here
    For the truth, quoted this is.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      There’s a huge difference. Mexican Coca Cola is a million times better than Coca Cola here
      Coke here is sugar too. When girl first poured a glass she asked why it taste funny
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Coke here is sugar too. When girl first poured a glass she asked why it taste funny
        Mental image that mookie refers to his dates like in Bird Box.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          BWAA HAA HAAA Biatches! Resident M******* in the House here.

What else is there to say? Pats = greatest sports team in world history! Think about it, who would you rather have represent the NFL as the greatest dynasty evah? Some broken down yellow teeth old yinzers from Pittsburgh? OR, a hip dynamic successful place where all the winners live like Boston?!?!

I'm happiest for the fans. #1 Most Loyal Fans. #1 Most Knowledgeable Fans, #1 Best Looking Fans. #1 in basically everything. I always say its the collective awesomeness of the local population that drives our sports teams to unprecedented heights and this is just further proof it. Haters gotta hate I guess, but we're the CHAMPS baby, for the like the umpteenth freakin' time!

Its times like these that you realize there are still good things in this world.
          Always a plus when you win graciously.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Magary comes back from the dead to deliver the definitive summation of the game.
            The Bill Simmons dig was pretty funny.
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              Always a plus when you win graciously.
              What's the fun in that?

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                What's the fun in that?
                A few misspellings and I’d think pokechecker was back

Comment

We live in a "post gracious" world.

Now let it burn, haters. Let it burn....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Mental image that mookie refers to his dates like in Bird Box.
                    Mookie has no idea what bird box is or references

Comment

Rather fitting that ped boy wins mvp. Cheaters 4ever, cheaters 4life

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Oh relax mookie, I'm sure Mike Tomlin will have the Steelers back on top in no time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          Oh relax mookie, I'm sure Mike Tomlin will have the Steelers back on top in no time!

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            I understand. You prefer your sports heroes to use good old-fashioned steroids than the new designer drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                              I understand. You prefer your sports heroes to use good old-fashioned steroids than the new designer drugs.
                              At least when you're on the 'roids, you can't go around raping young girls in bathrooms.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                At least when you're on the 'roids, you can't go around raping young girls in bathrooms.
                                hey now!!! pedelman can grab girls in boston clubs AND inject the needles!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X