NFL 2019: Superb Owl and Offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2019: Superb Owl and Offseason

One cool thing about NE winning all (most of) these SBs: Unlike baseball and basketball, they do it with brilliance, not stacked rosters.

Comment

Every nfl player now gonna juice all offseason, take a 4 week vacation to start the season, and wait for SB to win mvp
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Only four ads averaged a 7 or better. The winner was the NFL 100 Year Game, which finished #1 by a wide margin over Amazon's Not Everything Makes the Cut. The Microsoft Everybody Wins and Hyundai The Elevator barely topped 7. Verizon's The Coach rounded out the top five. Burger King's misguided #eatlikeandy and the Wi***** ad were the only ads to finish under a 4 average. The highest Bud Light spot was the GoT ad which was #16 of 58. The Washington Post ad finished 13th. The breakdown by state, income and age on that one is fascinating but also predictable.

Comment

That Wi***** ad with Karlie Kless ended weirdly, like they didn’t have a closing message. It just...ended.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            MLS Cup was played at the same stadium and had higher attendance (73019 vs 70081), though vastly different revenue and tv ratings.
            And ticket prices, I'm sure.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              That Wi***** ad with Karlie Kless ended weirdly, like they didn’t have a closing message. It just...ended.

Yes, but.......Karlie Kloss.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                Only four ads averaged a 7 or better. The winner was the NFL 100 Year Game, which finished #1 by a wide margin over Amazon's Not Everything Makes the Cut. The Microsoft Everybody Wins and Hyundai The Elevator barely topped 7. Verizon's The Coach rounded out the top five. Burger King's misguided #eatlikeandy and the Wi***** ad were the only ads to finish under a 4 average. The highest Bud Light spot was the GoT ad which was #16 of 58. The Washington Post ad finished 13th. The breakdown by state, income and age on that one is fascinating but also predictable.
                The "not everything makes the cut" ad was funny. But it was more an illustration of why the technology is not a good idea to do. If anything, it convinced me even more that I don't want one.

Just like the simply safe ad- it showed all of the stuff people were "afraid" of in a very mocking way- as if the fear is just fear and not reality. Telling me that I have no reason to get a security system.

Both were the opposite of intended, as I saw it.

Comment

National corn growers association has “rebuked” bud light for its corn syrup hate. Said they are disappointed in bud and thank Miller and coors for supporting their industry.

Comment

Awesome post-SB Supra commercial, Toyota.

I'm still not buying your rebadged BMW.
                    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                      Awesome post-SB Supra commercial, Toyota.

I'm still not buying your rebadged BMW.
                      Would have been better with Townshend or Daltrey driving.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        National corn growers association has “rebuked” bud light for its corn syrup hate. Said they are disappointed in bud and thank Miller and coors for supporting their industry.
                        Mookie has two peeps that request he returns to the states with m&m for them. Made with sugar overseas and not the corn
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

BWAA HAA HAAA Biatches! Resident M******* in the House here.

What else is there to say? Pats = greatest sports team in world history! Think about it, who would you rather have represent the NFL as the greatest dynasty evah? Some broken down yellow teeth old yinzers from Pittsburgh? OR, a hip dynamic successful place where all the winners live like Boston?!?!

I'm happiest for the fans. #1 Most Loyal Fans. #1 Most Knowledgeable Fans, #1 Best Looking Fans. #1 in basically everything. I always say its the collective awesomeness of the local population that drives our sports teams to unprecedented heights and this is just further proof it. Haters gotta hate I guess, but we're the CHAMPS baby, for the like the umpteenth freakin' time!

Its times like these that you realize there are still good things in this world.
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            BWAA HAA HAAA Biatches! Resident M******* in the House here.

What else is there to say? Pats = greatest sports team in world history! Think about it, who would you rather have represent the NFL as the greatest dynasty evah? Some broken down yellow teeth old yinzers from Pittsburgh? OR, a hip dynamic successful place where all the winners live like Boston?!?!

I'm happiest for the fans. #1 Most Loyal Fans. #1 Most Knowledgeable Fans, #1 Best Looking Fans. #1 in basically everything. I always say its the collective awesomeness of the local population that drives our sports teams to unprecedented heights and this is just further proof it. Haters gotta hate I guess, but we're the CHAMPS baby, for the like the umpteenth freakin' time!

Its times like these that you realize there are still good things in this world.
                            I like it that they are Trump's team.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              Mookie has two peeps that request he returns to the states with m&m for them. Made with sugar overseas and not the corn
                              There’s a huge difference. Mexican Coca Cola is a million times better than Coca Cola here

Comment

Magary comes back from the dead to deliver the definitive summation of the game.

It feels like Trump just won Powerball.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X