No announcement yet.

RPI Hockey 2018 - 2019 Part II: We're Just Gonna Complain, Don't Bother Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2018 - 2019 Part II: We're Just Gonna Complain, Don't Bother Reading

This is the most resilient RPI squad in years!

Comment

• Re: RPI Hockey 2018 - 2019 Part II: We're Just Gonna Complain, Don't Bother Reading

Admiring from afar! Good luck, Engineers!

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

This game reminds me of the 2012 game with Paddy Cullen burying the OT GWG with 19 seconds left. It was our 10th win of the season that year too.
          RPI Pep Band
          GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
          🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
          2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
          2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Talk about pulling one out of our ***...

BTW, we lost at Lynah in 2016-17, so the streak is only 2-0.

Comment

Thank you RPI
              QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
              2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
              2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
              2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
              https://twitter.com/QHockeyBlog
              https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
              https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                This game reminds me of the 2012 game with Paddy Cullen burying the OT GWG with 19 seconds left. It was our 10th win of the season that year too.
                Originally posted by QUAlum2004 View Post
                Thank you RPI
                I believe the 2012 game also knocked Cornell out of first. They had the Cleary Cup there and everything, only to have to re-neg and give it to #26.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

So, I heard a rumor last night that Freakout could potentially be vs. a NC opponent. Although if you asked 15 years ago, it wouldn't...

i.e. either a home/home (could be possible, they used to be "travel partners") or home weekend vs. UVM.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      So, I heard a rumor last night that Freakout could potentially be vs. a NC opponent. Although if you asked 15 years ago, it wouldn't...

i.e. either a home/home (could be possible, they used to be "travel partners") or home weekend vs. UVM.
                      Yeah, the alumni association sent out an email to that effect a couple weeks ago.
                      RPI Pep Band
                      🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

Yeah, the alumni association sent out an email to that effect a couple weeks ago.
                        This may not be only about an OOC opponent; could this be about having the BRF occur in an earlier part of the home schedule?

PS Great game last night. These are big points to pick up tonight. (Some Union neighbors of mine said we wouldn't get a single point out of these last two weekends. Would be great to feed that back to them on a plate cold.)
                        Last edited by fr. joe; 02-23-2019, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fr. joe View Post
                          This may not be only about an OOC opponent; could this be about having the BRF occur in an earlier part of the home schedule?

PS Great game last night. These are big points to pick up tonight. (Some Union neighbors of mine said we wouldn't get a single point out of these last two weekends. Would be great to feed that back to them on a plate cold.)
                          Nah, it's February 1.
                          RPI Pep Band
                          🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

Originally posted by fr. joe View Post
                            Some Union neighbors of mine said "we wouldn't get a single point out of these last two weekends".
                            It's still possible. Union is a quarter way there.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Certainly could be, given we were supposed to play Harvard on that day if they didn't need the day off to get their butts whupped by Northeastern that Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                Certainly could be, given we were supposed to play Harvard on that day if they didn't need the day off to get their butts whupped by Northeastern that Monday.
                                Did you not see that that's a link?
                                RPI Pep Band
                                🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

Working...
                                X