Ohio State
    Army

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    do you have the dates?

Comment

• Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
      do you have the dates?
      Hasn't been announced yet but based on the previous 2 seasons it's the first weekend in January so I would assume Jan 3-4.

Comment

Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
        Hasn't been announced yet but based on the previous 2 seasons it's the first weekend in January so I would assume Jan 3-4.

Yes, most likely Jan. 3-4, because last year it it Jan. 4-5.

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
          Minnesota State announced its schedule today https://msumavericks.com/news/2019/5...announced.aspx

Interestingly, Saturday games were moved up an hour, to 6:07 start times. Is this a trend? I personally like it, but I'm an old guy who drives a ways to get to the games. Others thoughts?
          I don't know if this is a trend or not, but SCSU started doing this for the 18-19 season. That was not expected by my wife and I and we ended up missing the first half of a game because they made the change without sending out an email blast to season ticketholders after the tickets had been distributed. At least that last part is what my wife tells me - the tickets were in her name.

The wheels on the bus go round and round... up and down... back and forth... over my wife who can't defend herself here.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            I don't know if this is a trend or not, but SCSU started doing this for the 18-19 season. That was not expected by my wife and I and we ended up missing the first half of a game because they made the change without sending out an email blast to season ticketholders after the tickets had been distributed. At least that last part is what my wife tells me - the tickets were in her name.
            I do hope the athletic department really gets the word out on this. I assume word will spread quickly among students and season ticket holders, but walk up sales may suffer the first couple weeks.

I saw today that Ferris State also changed to 6:07 Saturday games, so maybe it's becoming a trend.

Comment

• Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
              I do hope the athletic department really gets the word out on this. I assume word will spread quickly among students and season ticket holders, but walk up sales may suffer the first couple weeks.

I saw today that Ferris State also changed to 6:07 Saturday games, so maybe it's becoming a trend.
              Northern Michigan is also going to 6:07 Saturday games, except the home game vs Michigan Tech
              "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

The wheels on the bus go round and round... up and down... back and forth... over my wife who can't defend herself here.
                She was right. She always is.
                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post

I wonder if it is a WCHA schedule change? BSU is also going to 6:07 on Saturdays. I suppose if both teams agree, they could play the occasional 7:07 Saturday game.
                  Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
                  FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                  NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
                  NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
                  NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
                  NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
                  Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
                  Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

• Originally posted by beaverhockeyfan View Post
                    I wonder if it is a WCHA schedule change? BSU is also going to 6:07 on Saturdays. I suppose if both teams agree, they could play the occasional 7:07 Saturday game.
                    I know it’s not like the viewership is massive or anything, but you’d think WCHA TV would want games staggered 6:07 and 7:07, etc.
                    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

AHA started shifting a bunch of their Saturday games last year. 7:05 start Friday, 5:05 Saturday. Based on Air Force's released schedule, seems like it's still inconsistent (some Saturday games at 5:05, some at 7:05). I think I heard that teams prefer the earlier start when busing because they get home earlier.
                      Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                      College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
                      Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016 2024
                      Men's Frozen Four 2010
                      Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                      Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Big Ten conference schedule - https://bigten.org/documents/2019/6/...le.pdf?id=6469

Michigan schedule - https://mgoblue.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=1496

Comment

Minnesota's full schedule which includes a Thanksgiving night tilt against North Dakota State!

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            Minnesota's full schedule which includes a Thanksgiving night tilt against North Dakota State!
                            Another killer road schedule for the Gophers - not

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisP View Post
                              Another killer road schedule for the Gophers - not
                              Boo!

Comment

UCONN released their schedule today:

https://uconnhuskies.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey

Half of the college hockey teams' entire schedules have now been officially released.

Northeastern will reveal their schedule on Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X