Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 394

Thread: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

  1. #261
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    61

    Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Liveatjrl View Post
    Yup, my guess is PC and SLU are the other 2 teams but I'm not 100% sure yet.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Union shows it on their schedule

  2. #262
    SLU STILL SUCKS
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Colton, NY
    Posts
    44

    Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Liveatjrl View Post
    I can't see it being Clarkson this year with their OOC set except for 1 or maybe 2 unknown games as far as I know. I'd guess they return the Holy Cross visit? Plus Clarkson already has a game v Vermont on 10/18.

    Clarkson's OOC - @Michigan (2), UVM, PC, @Wisconsin (2), @Michigan Tech (2), Arizona State (2) ... that leaves 1 or 2 OOC games?
    Maybe a Holy Cross visit, but SLU is already heading there to play Holy Cross and Bentley. Maybe Clarkson going on that trip too? I would assume that.

  3. #263
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    331

    Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

    Itís a Clarkson SLU home and home non-conference, Clarkson is not in a tournament

  4. #264
    SLU STILL SUCKS
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Colton, NY
    Posts
    44

    Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by techtodenver View Post
    Itís a Clarkson SLU home and home non-conference, Clarkson is not in a tournament
    That's what I thought. Will that still count over all non-confrence games, even though SLU is in ECAC, and both teams doing home and home non-confrence?

  5. #265
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    170

    Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by techtodenver View Post
    Itís a Clarkson SLU home and home non-conference, Clarkson is not in a tournament
    Wow that sucks but makes sense now that I look at the remaining teams OOC availability which is 1 or 2 games unknown at this point.

    With this information, the catamount cup remaining 2 possible teams has to be PC, Maine, SLU, HC and/or Mercyhurst. (SLU is likely playing all of the teams mentioned OOC so they may do catamount cup instead of a weekend 2 game series v a team)

  6. #266
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    138

    Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

    Maine releases their schedule today.

  7. #267
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    138

    Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

    https://goblackbears.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=1211

    Eight of the last nine at Alfond.

  8. #268
    SLU STILL SUCKS
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Colton, NY
    Posts
    44

    Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dunbar View Post
    So the Black Bears do play at SLU in November.

  9. #269
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,257
    Quote Originally Posted by dunbar View Post
    The schedule they released is wrong, they're not hosting BU that last weekend, so your count is subject to change.

  10. #270
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    170

    Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Agganis View Post
    The schedule they released is wrong, they're not hosting BU that last weekend, so your count is subject to change.
    I was wondering what was up with that. NU and BU are supposed to play each other the March 6/7 weekend but perhaps they rescheduled it and BU is at Maine instead?

  11. #271
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Liveatjrl View Post
    I was wondering what was up with that. NU and BU are supposed to play each other the March 6/7 weekend but perhaps they rescheduled it and BU is at Maine instead?
    No, Maine is just wrong. BU and Maine played 3 games both of the last 2 years so they are only playing 2 games against each other for at least the next 2 years.

  12. #272
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    138

    Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

    The March 6 game said Providence at Maine earlier today.

  13. #273
    Never Forget!
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    4,552

    Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

    The game 3/6 can't be BU @ Maine. Aside from the potential conflict with Northeastern, that schedule would have Maine hosting BU three times next season. That obviously can't happen.

    The only teams available are Providence, Vermont and Merrimack. Maine already plays Vermont three times.
    Last edited by ticapnews; 07-01-2019 at 06:35 PM.

  14. #274
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    138

    Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

    The Maine schedule I copied from earlier today had Providence at Maine on March 6. I noticed the graphic the athletic department published had the error, and then doubles down on it by changing the schedule page.

    Maine did not post a PDF version of the schedule like most other schools do.

  15. #275
    Never Forget!
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    4,552

    Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dunbar View Post
    The March 6 game said Providence at Maine earlier today.

  16. #276
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    170

    Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dunbar View Post
    The Maine schedule I copied from earlier today had Providence at Maine on March 6. I noticed the graphic the athletic department published had the error, and then doubles down on it by changing the schedule page.

    Maine did not post a PDF version of the schedule like most other schools do.
    That would make sense as current schedule has Providence 2xs.

  17. #277
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    170

    Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

    Spreadsheet has been updated with PC @ Maine 3/6 instead of BU as their website currently says.

  18. #278
    Super Serial
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Back to Comm. Ave
    Posts
    3,218

    Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ticapnews View Post
    That makes no sense, that same Maine schedule has BU in Orono for two in early November - is BU playing at Orono three times? BU also has a home game against Northeastern on Saturday the 7th.
    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

  19. #279
    Never Forget!
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    4,552

    Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by brassbonanza View Post
    That makes no sense, that same Maine schedule has BU in Orono for two in early November - is BU playing at Orono three times? BU also has a home game against Northeastern on Saturday the 7th.
    Apparently the correct version is floating around out there that shows the final game is against Providence, not BU. I do like that the text version of the schedule indicates the Black Bears finish up with the Terries of Boston University.

  20. #280
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    170

    Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ticapnews View Post
    Apparently the correct version is floating around out there that shows the final game is against Providence, not BU. I do like that the text version of the schedule indicates the Black Bears finish up with the Terries of Boston University.
    Maine updated their website schedule image and schedule link to Providence.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •