Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

Spreadsheet has been updated to reflect the released RIT and NU schedules. I also made necessary changes based on comments and feedback.

Please note that the NU schedule is assumed based on what is already known and following the order of the NU schedule image that was released. The 3 January unknown dates (Bentley, UNH, and PC) are completely wild guesses so they are just a placeholder with a white background.

As always, please let me know if there are any errors in the spreadsheet or if I missed any games / schedules that were released.

Is there even a catamount cup tournament being held this year??? It doesn't seem like many teams are left to participate based on what we know so far ... UVM, PC/Maine, Union, AIC???

Maybe St. Lawrence or Holy Cross are in it instead of having 2 HE teams? (Other than PC, Maine, and the obvious UVM - I don't see any other HE teams having 2 OOC games left that are unknown)

I find it hard to see PC in the Catamount Cup AND Ice Vegas with both being so close to each other timing wise.

2016 Hockey East Overlords

The change I was referring to last night- which to be fair was basically impossible to see unless you were looking for it considering the way NU released the schedule with both no dates and without the exhibition listed- is that the Union games are the 10/4 weekend and the exhibition is the following weekend.
    Last edited by TheRevengeance; 06-11-2019 at 10:31 PM.

The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevengeance View Post
    You didnt catch the change I was referring to last night- which to be fair was basically impossible unless you were looking for it considering the way NU released the schedule with both no dates and without the exhibition listed. The Union games are the 10/4 weekend and the exhibition is the following weekend.
    I did and thought that's what you were talking about but only problem is .... I called union's office asking about getting tickets for the NU game and they said it wasn't for sale but told me it was the 11th and 12th so I'm going by their word for now.

2016 Hockey East Overlords

Fair enough. Goes against what I was told but I'm very fine with it being wrong because starting with Union before is a pretty dumb setup anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevengeance View Post
    Fair enough. Goes against what I was told but I'm very fine with it being wrong because starting with Union before is a pretty dumb setup anyway.
    Really hope it's the 11/12 weekend so I can attend. Will be tough to make it if it's the weekend before.

Maybe we'll find out very soon if BU/MC/Union/an OOC team that plays union releases their schedule this/next week.

Union's office was like we don't have dates for BU/MC yet but can tell you NU is the 11th and 12th. Unless something changed in the past week or two since I called .... wouldn't be surprised!
    Last edited by Liveatjrl; 06-11-2019 at 10:44 PM.

Union/BU is Oct 5th. Merrimack is in December.

Quote Originally Posted by johnk View Post
    Union/BU is Oct 5th. Merrimack is in December.
    Thanks, I have added the Union/BU game to the schedules. Will hold off on the Union/MC game for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Snively65 View Post
    Agreed! Great work, liveatjrl.
    Agreed, thanks. Is there a way to lock columns A&B so they dates stay on the viewable screen?

Quote Originally Posted by QUFan View Post
    Agreed, thanks. Is there a way to lock columns A&B so they dates stay on the viewable screen?
    Great idea - conference tabs have the first 2 columns frozen/locked. I also froze the first row to see the teams.

Currently working on a master sheet with all 60 teams which will be in alphabetical order. Will take a little time to put together as each conference has some random days of games like a Tuesday so I would have to adjust accordingly.
    Last edited by Liveatjrl; 06-12-2019 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    I'm not sure how hard it would be, but a master list of all 60 teams could help in trying to finalize non-con pairings. It's still doable with the current set up, but flipping tabs can get a little difficult.
    A master schedule tab has been created and saved in the link.

*Note - I haven't had a chance to analyze the schedules in the master sheet so let me know if you catch or realize a team has to be playing this team or a game has to be this weekend or w/e*

Let me know if I missed something or if there any errors as I put this together quickly.
    Last edited by Liveatjrl; 06-12-2019 at 05:29 PM.

Hate to nitpick such a marvelous piece of work, but WMU is doing home and home with Ferris State, hosting the front end. You have it correct in the Ferris column, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco Hockey Fan View Post
    Hate to nitpick such a marvelous piece of work, but WMU is doing home and home with Ferris State, hosting the front end. You have it correct in the Ferris column, though.
    Fixed and thank you - I appreciate the heads up!

Please let me know if there are any other typos!

Quote Originally Posted by Liveatjrl View Post
    Is there even a catamount cup tournament being held this year??? It doesn't seem like many teams are left to participate based on what we know so far ... UVM, PC/Maine, Union, AIC???

Maybe St. Lawrence or Holy Cross are in it instead of having 2 HE teams? (Other than PC, Maine, and the obvious UVM - I don't see any other HE teams having 2 OOC games left that are unknown)

I find it hard to see PC in the Catamount Cup AND Ice Vegas with both being so close to each other timing wise.

I think it was two years ago. Michigan Tech had a mere 2 days rest in between the GLI and either Ice Vegas or Desert Hockey.

Arizona State's schedule does not have Michigan State on it so that's been corrected and is no longer a conflict.

Section T since 1978
    Quote Originally Posted by kansashockeyfan View Post
    Arizona State's schedule does not have Michigan State on it so that's been corrected and is no longer a conflict.
    True...however....the original schedule had them playing at MSU on a home football weekend against Penn State. Colorado College away was moved into that slot. That, however, doesn’t necessarily mean the games won’t happen on a different weekend. MSU has not announced their schedule and ASU has two games available to add as they have an Alaska exemption.

Awesome, Thanks....and great JOB!

Quote Originally Posted by wsummers View Post
    True...however....the original schedule had them playing at MSU on a home football weekend against Penn State. Colorado College away was moved into that slot. That, however, doesn’t necessarily mean the games won’t happen on a different weekend. MSU has not announced their schedule and ASU has two games available to add as they have an Alaska exemption.
    Yea, not sure what's going to happen with the ASU/CC/MSU conflict yet so I will just leave it there for now and change it once we know more or when MSU releases their schedule.

https://wmubroncos.com/news/2019/6/1...zb4UQRtw8FG1Tw

Now it's official. Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute comes to Kalamazoo on Feb. 7-8.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco Hockey Fan View Post
    https://wmubroncos.com/news/2019/6/1...zb4UQRtw8FG1Tw

Now it's official. Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute comes to Kalamazoo on Feb. 7-8.
    Updated - Thanks

Thread Information