The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

I'll see you at the AIC game. Look for the flag. I plan to go to almost all the AIC games. Will have to miss the Niagara due to work(final exams and dang 1pm games, can't take work off, need to assist students) and will miss Maine(will be driving out west to see AIC @ Air Force)

Comment

Noticed that the schedule release date list was only missing Niagara's release date. It happened on 8/30/2019. Their exhibition is on October 5 against Ryerson.
      https://purpleeagles.com/news/2019/8...x?path=mhockey

Comment

I made a College Hockey Fan website, come sign up here.
        https://collegehockeyfans.jerseywatch.com/
        Last edited by ClarksonHockeyFan16; 09-07-2019, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
          Noticed that the schedule release date list was only missing Niagara's release date. It happened on 8/30/2019. Their exhibition is on October 5 against Ryerson.
          https://purpleeagles.com/news/2019/8...x?path=mhockey
          Will update when I get a chance - forgot about it after the entire league schedule was official back in July haha

Comment

• The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
            Will update when I get a chance - forgot about it after the entire league schedule was official back in July haha
            Updated the Niagara schedule release date and added some future games / opponents notes in the tournaments/future games tab.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=467246387

As always, let me know if anything should be fixed or added!
            Last edited by Liveatjrl; 09-09-2019, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
              Updated the Niagara schedule release date and added some future games / opponents notes in the tournaments/future games tab.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=467246387

As always, let me know if anything should be fixed or added!
              The Mariucci Classic is Mankato vs St. Cloud and Bemidji vs Minnesota.
              Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
              FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
              NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
              NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
              NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
              NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
              Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
              Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by beaverhockeyfan View Post
                The Gophers are on a diet this year?

No more cupcakes?

Comment

Whoops I forgot to update that on the tournaments tab! It was already all set on the master schedule tab.

Thanks and let me know on any other mistakes / additions!

Comment

I know it is not for this year, but BSU's AD leaked next year's non-conference opponents on the Beaver Radio Network's Green Mill Coaches Show on Wednesday night. They will play a home and home with North Dakota and then have St. Cloud and Duluth on the schedule. It wasn't completely clear from the conversation, but there is a possibility that those two matchups could be home and home as well.
                    No offense but dang it. It's gonna be so boring and it was nice playing BSU.
                    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                      No offense but dang it. It's gonna be so boring and it was nice playing BSU.
                      Is that offense as in scoring or offense as the odor a badger makes?
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Hockey season starts this weekend! Mostly exhibitions, but some non confrence and 1 confrence. Really excited.

Comment

Can't wait for the puck to drop on Saturday! I'll be at the UAH @ UML game and the NU @ Union (10/11) games to start off the 2019-20 season!

Comment

Good 1st weekend of College Hockey. I don't have a lot of scores, but it looks like most teams won exhibitions.
                            Only score I know was that Clarkson beat Royal Military College 7-0, only because I was at that game.

Comment

Looks like 2020-21 Belfast tournament will be Army, Quinnipiac, Sacred Heart, and Mercyhurst.

Comment

Originally posted by schiegs View Post
                                Bentley travels to Ohio State next year, and gets Northeastern and BC at home, for a brutal October. The Buckeyes will visit Waltham in the 21-22 season. I'm a fan of coach Soderquist's scheduling.
                                Adding this as a reminder for when it's time to start up a 2020-21 schedules thread. I'm starting to get an itch to get the spreadsheet set up but will probably wait until we have more information.

Comment

Working...
                                X