The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrisP View Post
    How is Boston (where there have been some great Frozen Four's) not even in the top ten. And Columbus and Philly are?
    Volunteer response bias. It’s a Minnesota site probably frequented by Minnesota hockey fans. Where do you think Minnesotans want to go? Probably somewhere close to home, right?

Or, In other words, I guess we could call it Western Bias
    #NewMass

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisP View Post
      How is Boston (where there have been some great Frozen Four's) not even in the top ten. And Columbus and Philly are?
      If I read the online poll correctly, they were asking about future FF’s beyond 2022, which is why Boston, Pittsburgh and Detroit were not included as they are the sites for the next 3 years.

Comment

• Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

2019-20 UAH Hockey Schedule

Oct. 4-5 at UMass Lowell
        Oct. 11-12 at Nebraska Omaha
        Oct. 25-26 vs. Minnesota State
        Nov. 1-2 at Northern Michigan
        Nov. 8-9 vs. Alaska Anchorage
        No. 22-23 at Bemidji State
        Nov. 29-30 vs. Northern Michigan
        Dec. 6-7 at Bowling Green
        Dec. 13-14 at Ferris State
        Jan. 3-4 at North Dakota
        Jan. 10-11 vs. Bemidji State
        Jan. 17-18 at Alaska Anchorage
        Jan. 31-Feb. 1 vs. Michigan Tech
        Feb. 7-8 vs. Alaska Fairbanks
        Feb. 14-15 at Lake Superior State
        Feb. 21-22 at Minnesota State
        Feb. 28-29 vs. Bowling Green

https://uahchargers.com/news/2019/5/...me-series.aspx

Comment

WCHA

http://www.wcha.com/men/schedule/index.php

Comment

• Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
            Nashville would be a fun time for sure
            Looking forward when UND plays Penn St there in 2 years. Definitely be going to that one and hopefully there is a Preds game around the same time too
            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Clarkson will open with traveling to Michigan October 11th and 12th, then hosts Vermont October 18th and Providence the 19th, then they finish up the month going to Wisconsin for 2 on the 25th and 26th.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisP View Post
                This is about as useless of a poll as there could be on this topic.
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by techtodenver View Post
                  Clarkson will open with traveling to Michigan October 11th and 12th, then hosts Vermont October 18th and Providence the 19th, then they finish up the month going to Wisconsin for 2 on the 25th and 26th.
                  Thank you. I am really trying hard to find more home options for Clarkson.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
                    Northeastern will be playing in the Ledyard bank as well as the Belpot. The rest of the non-conference schedule will basically be return games from this year (2 at SCSU, 2 at Union) nothing too fun.

The HEA rotation is indeed new.
                    Do we know the 4th ledyard team? I know Colorado College is in it as well.

Very curious what NU does about home OOC considering all games are away ... maybe just 1 away game at union instead of 2?

Comment

There's one vacant game still, I would imagine they'll bring in a Canadian team for an exhibition and pay an Atlantic team for a one-off at Matthews and call it a season.

I don't know the 4th team yet no.

Comment

• The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

Can anyone fill in the missing teams in the below classics/tournaments? Any of them not happening this year or new ones?

Icebreaker - Ohio State, Western Michigan, Bowling Green, RIT

Mariucci Classic - Bemidji State, Minnesota State, St. Cloud State, Minnesota

Friendship Four - Northeastern, New Hampshire, Colgate, Princeton

Thanksgiving Tournment - Merrimack, UMass-Lowell, RPI, Penn State

Great Lakes Invit - Michigan Tech, Michigan State, Ferris State, Michigan

Ledyard Classic - Dartmouth, UConn, Colorado College, SLU

Ice Vegas Invit - Cornell, Providence, Army, Ohio State

Catamount Cup - Vermont

Three Rivers Classic - Robert Morris

CT Tourney - Yale, Sacred Heart, Quinnipiac, Connecticut

Beanpot - Northeastern, Harvard, Boston College, Boston University

*Updated: looks like no desert classic this year, added Thanksgiving Tournament, and Ledyard teams fixed*

*Update 2: Ice Vegas Invit teams*
                        Last edited by Liveatjrl; 06-02-2019, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
                          Can anyone fill in the missing teams in the below classics/tournaments? Any of them not happening this year or new ones?

Icebreaker - Ohio State, Western Michigan, Bowling Green, RIT

Mariucci Classic - Bemidji State, Minnesota State, St. Cloud State, Minnesota

Friendship Four - Northeastern, New Hampshire, Colgate, Princeton

Great Lakes Invit - Michigan Tech, Michigan State, Ferris State, Michigan

Ledyard Classic - Dartmouth, Northeastern, Colorado College

Ice Vegas Invit - Cornell, Providence

Catamount Cup - Vermont

Three Rivers Classic - Robert Morris

Desert Hockey Classic - Arizona State

CT Tourney - Yale, Sacred Heart, Quinnipiac, Connecticut

Beanpot - Northeastern, Harvard, Boston College, Boston University
                          Lowell and Merrimack are co-hosting a tournament at Thanksgiving this year. Penn State and Rensselaer are the other 2 teams.
                          Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                          "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

• The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                            Lowell and Merrimack are co-hosting a tournament at Thanksgiving this year. Penn State and Rensselaer are the other 2 teams.
                            Great to know - I plan to attend those games! I think Big 10 teams will be releasing their schedules this or next week so hopefully that'll confirm it.

Comment

Brown officially released their schedule this afternoon but we already have it in this thread. No changes were made.

Comment

UMD's official schedule is out:

https://umdbulldogs.com/schedule.asp...&schedule=1182
                                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                                X