The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
    That's what most people thought but they said "soooooooo close but wrong" then people guessed Rams Pass Interference - RPI but they said "that's overthinking it"

Still confused and trying to figure out who that 4th team is, came up with some wild guesses of Army (saints colors), Colgate (mistook team for raiders?), Clarkson (not far from SLU and 11 in pairwise). I'm stumped right now.
    I’m stumped too. I thought for sure it was SLU. It’s a dumb reveal. Just announce it so people can know. Don’t try to be cute about it. At this point I’m just going to assume they meant ‘rams’ so hey, URI is playing in the tournament!
    "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

• Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
      Lowell and Merrimack are co-hosting a tournament at Thanksgiving this year. Penn State and Rensselaer are the other 2 teams.
      Is this a regular tourney or are the opponents fixed which would mean that the two HEA teams would not face each other?
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Turns out SLU was right all along and it's NU that was wrong. I have multiple notes about NU being in it- either it's a year off and should be 2020-21 or plans changed I guess.

Comment

Clarkson playing Arizona State in late January according to ASU schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            20 F. That's too many.
            Exactly. Chris Jazen starter next year??? Oh man!

Comment

Looks like SLU is in ledyard? Thats what it shows on CHN.
              https://www.collegehockeynews.com/sc...ce/53/20192020

Comment

Originally posted by ClarksonHockeyFan16 View Post
                Yes, I updated my tournaments/classics post where SLU/Dartmouth/CC/UConn are in it.

Comment

• The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  Is this a regular tourney or are the opponents fixed which would mean that the two HEA teams would not face each other?
                  Per UML schedule, HE teams will not face each other - UML will host RPI Friday and PSU Saturday. It is assumed Merrimack will host PSU Friday and RPI Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by techtodenver View Post
                    I don’t exactly know how this happened and I can’t despise it enough but from what I’m hearing it sounds like Clarkson and SLU will have a non-conference home and home. I’d like to think someone backed out and left it to this otherwise there’s no need to play SLU 4x and to be frank there’s not much benefit either. I speak for most Clarkson fans in hoping SLU figures out their coach and gets back to a respectable level.
                    looks like we're in the Wondjammer Classic at the Gutt. Would that be CCTs missing 2.

Put SLU at Ledyard and the NC schedules are complete.

Maybe.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarksonHockeyFan16 View Post
                      They are, along with Connecticut and Colorado College. Dartmouth Hockey tweeted that out yesterday.

Don't know the rest of Dartmouth's schedule, though there isn't much to figure out. They play UNH and UVM, though where I don't know (probably at UVM as the last 2 seasons have been in Hanover; not sure about Durham as that was home and home last year). That only leaves 2-3 more non-Conference games. Bentley, BU Providence and Army were non conference teams they played last year, so I would bet some of those would be in the mix. Maybe Northeastern too with the Ledyard speculation and them not being on the list--maybe just a December/January non-conference game.

Their schedule should be out shortly, I'd think, although if memory serves me, they were one of the later releases last year, though I could be confusing the men with the womens team about that.
                      Last edited by GreenBear; 05-17-2019, 08:04 AM. Reason: update

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        looks like we're in the Wondjammer Classic at the Gutt. Would that be CCTs missing 2.

Put SLU at Ledyard and the NC schedules are complete.

Maybe.
                        The Vermont Tournament is for the Women, I would have to believe a team backed out, there will be a home and home NC with SLU, no mid season tourney. @ Michigan x2, vs Vermont/Providence, @ Wisconsin x2, SLU H/H, @ Michigan Tech x2, vs ASU x2. It’s all just funny to me Wisconsin is the only school to really return the favor to the point we get 2 home games and they get 2 home games. I doubt Penn St and Michigan will do that.

Comment

The preliminary UMass Lowell schedule.
                          https://goriverhawks.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=166

Comment

I'm surprised we haven't seen more 2019-20 schedules released yet. Thought Big 10 would announce by now but I guess they are late this year. Only UML in HE has fully released their schedule, Brown in ECAC has fully released their schedule and no teams from AHA yet.

I know we have pieces of other teams' schedules from when ASU, wcha, and nchc released theirs. We also have the ecac conf schedule as well.

Anyone else have any other schedules or know when we should expect them?

I've been working on putting all the team schedules' into a spreadsheet.

Comment

AHA teams are usually some of the last to release.

I've been tracking AHA specifically since 2006, and RIT has generally been one of the first to release. The past few years, they have been mid-June (6/19, 6/14, 6/14, 6/23 the last four years). The composite schedule in my signature has a tab with AHA historic release dates.
                              Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                              College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
                              Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
                              Men's Frozen Four 2010
                              Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                              Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

• The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
                                AHA teams are usually some of the last to release.

I've been tracking AHA specifically since 2006, and RIT has generally been one of the first to release. The past few years, they have been mid-June (6/19, 6/14, 6/14, 6/23 the last four years). The composite schedule in my signature has a tab with AHA historic release dates.
                                Great info - Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X