RPI/Union Mayors cup 1/29/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI/Union Mayors cup 1/29/19

So the streak continues with at least one tie per season. The last time we played the entire season without a tie was 1989-90.
    Sounds like I didn’t miss much. RPI doesn’t do shootouts. Remember we lost twice last season to tOSU in shootouts.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
      So the streak continues with at least one tie per season. The last time we played the entire season without a tie was 1989-90.
      Sounds like I didn’t miss much. RPI doesn’t do shootouts. Remember we lost twice last season to tOSU in shootouts.
      The last time we won a shootout was 19 December 2010 in an exhibition vs. USA's WJC team, the 12 rounder.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        Do shootout goals count in the PtC?
        Lugnut probably already has a Peter Strzok smirk with two counts of where I'd normally have 5 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          The last time we won a shootout was 19 December 2010 in an exhibition vs. USA's WJC team, the 12 rounder.
          Yes, I was there for that game. Didn’t think it would ever end. Not usually a fan of shootouts but that was an exception.
          BTW, I had Hallbauer in PtC last night. Can I assume I get nothing for the shootout goal?

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
            Yes, I was there for that game. Didn’t think it would ever end. Not usually a fan of shootouts but that was an exception.
            BTW, I had Hallbauer in PtC last night. Can I assume I get nothing for the shootout goal?
            I was there as well, and I still remember that deke Foss put on Iles.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              I was there as well, and I still remember that deke Foss put on Iles.
              Was that the year Damigo was playing for the US Juniors?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidSec17 View Post
                Was that the year Damigo was playing for the US Juniors?
                That it was (the 2nd year; remember he missed the GLI and a couple conference games the 1st), and he missed in the 12th round with O'Grady scoring.

Comment

Working...
                X