Thread: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    You keep asking us that.
    I do?

But yes I see what you did there.

Re: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    As one of the stories on This American Life said:

"Democrats and Republicans are both wrong... and right. Democrats are correct in that it is so minuscule it shouldn't be treated as a national emergency, but wrong in saying that it never occurs. Republicans are correct in that it does happen, but lately when it's occurred it's the doing of their own, not illegal aliens or Democratically sponsored."
    This quote is even more succinct:

"If conservatives become convinced that they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy."
    -- David Frum
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    I do?

But yes I see what you did there.
    I don't know that you do, Slap, but I knew you'd be gracious if I played loose with the facts.

Technologieberater FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Oh, no, the Caravans are coming.
    Capitalizing most of his nouns? Well, he always did sound better in the original German.

Loser Teacher

Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Which of you are stupid - Drew (unless he's trolling you all then he's f*****g brilliant) or all you that keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?
    Who said I expected a different result? Dont confuse me with Kepler I know who Drew is I just will continue to point it out until he goes all Flaggy on the bit.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Technologieberater FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

In many respects, Drew is worse than Flaggy. At least when Flag posts a link to RT, Infowars, or some alt-right YouTube account, we all know it's part of his act and we usually don't waste our time.

\../ \../
    Patiently awaiting changes I know are not coming.

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    Once again, Drew forms an opinion based on not understanding the actual facts of a matter.
    In 2019 that is as American as mom and apple pie.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Please stop. We know he's a fool and his followers are morons.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Please stop. We know he's a fool and his followers are morons.
    He's the President of the United States. Everything he says is news. The World used to listen to the guy in this position.

President Trump said in an interview published Wednesday that former Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) had assured him that last year's Republican-controlled Congress would approve funding for a wall along the southern border.

Trump told The Daily Caller that Ryan convinced Trump to sign an omnibus spending bill last year by pledging to "get you the wall" while Republicans had control of both the House and the Senate.

“Well, I was going to veto the omnibus bill and Paul told me in the strongest of language, ‘Please don’t do that, we’ll get you the wall.’ And I said, ‘I hope you mean that, because I don’t like this bill,’ ” Trump said.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...nding-for-wall

Ayn Rand Masturbation Boy played him. And then for God knows what reason shut down the Government before he left office by passing wall funding when Turtle Boy did not. Is Ryan the WORST Speaker of the House ever?

I think that's highly likely.

What is with the trend of poor public servants that don't serve the people who voted for them?

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Ayn Rand Masturbation Boy played him. And then for God knows what reason shut down the Government before he left office by passing wall funding when Turtle Boy did not. Is Ryan the WORST Speaker of the House ever?

What is with the trend of poor public servants that don't serve the people who voted for them?
    Ryan's playing a dangerous game. If he's on the outs with Chump, no lobbyists and very few think tanks are going to line his pockets unless until Trump is out of office. He'd better hope the Koch Brothers have an opening and live long enough to feather his bed before they croak and their kids start blowing all their money on their own pet projects.

As far as worst Speaker ever, I guess the child molester the Republicans gave us as one of the most powerful people in DC takes the award (Hastert). Tough to top that but indicative of the kinds of people the GOP attracts and promotes...
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

They stopped what? And you know every one of his sycophants just laps that s**t up.

He's the President of the United States. Everything he says is news. The World used to listen to the guy in this position.
    But now the person in that position is a shart-spewing toddler. His emissions are meaningless and pointless. Please don't spread the derp.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    But now the person in that position is a shart-spewing toddler. His emissions are meaningless and pointless. Please don't spread the derp.
    Then delete the POTUS thread and be done with it.

I'm not sure why anyone would believe Trump on "I hated that spending bill and only let it through because Ryan said he'd deliver the wall". He has no concept of reality and even less integrity.
    Go Gophers!

Quote Originally Posted by 5mn_Major View Post
    I'm not sure why anyone would believe Trump on "I hated that spending bill and only let it through because Ryan said he'd deliver the wall". He has no concept of reality and even less integrity.
    MSNBC this morning played the speech Trump gave at the CIA where he said he would give them so much backing they'd be sick of it. Then they showed the tweet where he threw all his top intelligence officers under the bus for saying Iran was complying with the deal that were not even a part of anymore.

Joe asked if anyone had called Gina Haspel passive and naive before like Trump had done yesterday in his tweet. The panel, complete with an ex intelligence officer and general could not come up with an example of it ever happening before. In fact Gina is known for being very tough. Too tough in some cases for Democrats.

One wonders what this President is trying to accomplish with his Presidency. Foxconn has just turned him into a fool. The Wall has continually plagued his Presidency. He can't get it built. The tax cut has done nothing for the economy. The stock market has done well but joe sixpack hasn't gotten a raise. Hillary Clinton is still free. 90% of his regulatory rollbacks have been stopped in court. And, the Trump brand is garbage.

Thread Information