Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    He's not wrong. Allowing working people to vote is a power grab for the Democrats.
    Iím pretty sure dead people can still vote with or without a federal holiday.

Is voter fraud an issue or not? Seems a lot of conflicting reports depending if your candidate won or not.

Re: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

Quote Originally Posted by Drew S. View Post

Is voter fraud an issue or not? Seems a lot of conflicting reports depending if your candidate won or not.
    Cite?

Just start with credible reports saying there is a meaningful amount of voter fraud.
    Last edited by burd; 01-30-2019 at 02:15 PM.

Lucia Apologist

He's not wrong. Allowing working people to vote is a power grab for the Democrats.
    I look at it more as a return of power to the people as opposed to a power grab by the democrats.

Also, Mitch is gross.

Is voter fraud an issue
    No. It's not.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Iím pretty sure dead people can still vote with or without a federal holiday.

Yeah, I was told by someone like you here at work that all the illegals that are getting drivers licenses because we let them get them are using Motor Voter laws to vote illegally. I asked him to cite his source. *crickets*.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

No. It's not.
    Could have sworn I heard complains Democrats were robbed in North Carolina, Georgia, and Florida during the midterms. Probably fake news.

So now voter fraud is same as suppression? Got it

Could have sworn I heard complains Democrats were robbed in North Carolina, Georgia, and Florida during the midterms. Probably fake news.
    You don't know what the difference is? AYFKM?
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

That's voter suppression. Completely different animal.

Although I wouldn't expect a dullard like you to understand the difference.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    That's voter suppression. Completely different animal.

Although I wouldn't expect a dullard like you to understand the difference.
    So accusing someone of falsely obtaining absentee ballots is voter suppression? Makes sense.

Made in the USA

Is this something learned in college these days? https://www.rt.com/usa/450180-pedest...ial-motorcade/
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

"Better to be infamous than never famous at all." -Roger Stone

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Yeah, I was told by someone like you here at work that all the illegals that are getting drivers licenses because we let them get them are using Motor Voter laws to vote illegally. I asked him to cite his source. *crickets*.
    MAGA idiots in Illinois thought a new law that started January 1st meant that illegals could walk into any DMV and be handed a drivers license. All because a law was passed that allowed Visa/Green Card non-residents to apply for Professional Licensure (ie: engineers, doctors, etc.) in the state of Illinois.

Even when showing them how it wasn't possible, they still hung their red hats on the myth that "well, that's how the law is going to be understood by them, so they'll get drivers licenses."

The new hotness for the MAGA types is the new CityKey: City of Chicago ID card, which acts as a valid form of identification for city services and is available much more widely than going to official Secretary of State offices for ID.

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

So accusing someone of falsely obtaining absentee ballots is voter suppression? Makes sense.
    Falsely obtaining them from the state to vote extra times? That would be voter fraud.

Falsely obtaining them from voters to throw them away? That would be voter suppression.

You could get cute and say suppression is fraud, and without being a legal expert I don't know the exact definitions. But voter fraud is typically meant to be when someone votes when/where they should not be able to (or multiple times). Voter suppression is typically meant to be preventing someone who should be able to cast a vote from doing so.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Just a boring user.

You need to do a better job generalizing.

The SPECIFIC issue in North Carolina was the issue of mail in ballots that went through a candidate's hands. And it's alleged that many of the ballots were not filled out prior to them getting to the election team. This is fraud, but not because illegal people were voting, it was legal voters had their ballots illegally obtained, and filled out (allegedly).

The SPECIFIC issue in Georgia was the closure of election locations, because. Which did make it harder for specific people to vote- as they had a tough time accessing their locations. Oddly enough, most of the people who had a tough time voting were poor and black...

The SPECIFIC issue in Florida was the slow count in areas, and it being so close that the count required some specific "solutions" that were mandated. All of which continue to be fallout from the 2000 election.

So how is making election day a holiday going to change that at all?

People like you just see "THERE'S AN ISSUE" therefore "IT MUST BE ILLEGALS VOTING". Which is total BS.

None of the issues are about people are NOT eligible to vote, voting. None of them at all. The issues are 1) someone else filling out a legal ballot, 2) someone preventing a legal vote to happen, and 3) the process needs more refinement.

There have been a non-reported amount of people who are not eligible to vote voting. Do note that the 58,000 questionable votes in Texas happened over 22 years. Not sure how many votes that was, but at least one a year. And it's a state with 15.8M eligible voters. Lets say that on average 30% of them vote, once a year for 22 years, that's 104,280,000 votes total, of which 58,000 are in question, which is just over 0.5%.

So how is voter fraud significant again?

And if you REALLY think everyone can easily vote on a working day, you are totally delusional. Which we know is totally normal.

Voters did not obtain ballots illegally. Voters gave their ballots to someone claiming they would turn in their ballots for them and they were never turned in. So if by "falsely obtaining absentee ballots" you mean going door to door and asking people for their completed ballots to turn them in for them and then those ballots went missing, then yes that is voter suppression. If on the other hand you are just making stuff up, well then just call it whatever you'd like.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Once again, Drew forms an opinion based on not understanding the actual facts of a matter.

Seems to be a frequent occurrence around these parts.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Wow. Tell me again how you want the ***** put in jail? Probably the soundest thing you've said all year.

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Quote Originally Posted by alfablue View Post
    You need to do a better job generalizing.

The SPECIFIC issue in North Carolina was the issue of mail in ballots that went through a candidate's hands. And it's alleged that many of the ballots were not filled out prior to them getting to the election team. This is fraud, but not because illegal people were voting, it was legal voters had their ballots illegally obtained, and filled out (allegedly).

The SPECIFIC issue in Georgia was the closure of election locations, because. Which did make it harder for specific people to vote- as they had a tough time accessing their locations. Oddly enough, most of the people who had a tough time voting were poor and black...

The SPECIFIC issue in Florida was the slow count in areas, and it being so close that the count required some specific "solutions" that were mandated. All of which continue to be fallout from the 2000 election.

So how is making election day a holiday going to change that at all?

People like you just see "THERE'S AN ISSUE" therefore "IT MUST BE ILLEGALS VOTING". Which is total BS.

None of the issues are about people are NOT eligible to vote, voting. None of them at all. The issues are 1) someone else filling out a legal ballot, 2) someone preventing a legal vote to happen, and 3) the process needs more refinement.

There have been a non-reported amount of people who are not eligible to vote voting. Do note that the 58,000 questionable votes in Texas happened over 22 years. Not sure how many votes that was, but at least one a year. And it's a state with 15.8M eligible voters. Lets say that on average 30% of them vote, once a year for 22 years, that's 104,280,000 votes total, of which 58,000 are in question, which is just over 0.5%.

So how is voter fraud significant again?

And if you REALLY think everyone can easily vote on a working day, you are totally delusional. Which we know is totally normal.
    So what you're telling Drew is, we need to invade Venezuela?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    Once again, Drew forms an opinion based on not understanding the actual facts of a matter.

Seems to be a frequent occurrence around these parts.
    If your candidate wins everything is fine and if they lost there must be fraud, suppression, etc. Itís the same thing from both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    So what you're telling Drew is, we need to invade Venezuela?
    After we throw some Democrats in jail

Thread Information